Win Counter

orlandoblue

18 minutes ago, amnarab said:

Maybe nothing but In Greek Superleague Kassiopi are 6/1 with Corals away to bottom side Veria who have lost last five games. 1pm kick off

Kerkyra?

P.S. Just found out that Kassiopi and Kerkyra merged, thus the confusion. The official name is now Kerkyra.

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, amnarab said:

yeah Kerkrya is their local name. actually based in Corfu.

The odds might be to do with Kerkrya having 5 players out if Google translated this correctly. Still worth a punt at those odds though I'd have thought. McBookies have them at 6/1 too.

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Kerkyra/me-pente-apoysies-sth-veroia-h-kerkyra.4581466.html

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The odds might be to do with Kerkrya having 5 players out if Google translated this correctly. Still worth a punt at those odds though I'd have thought. McBookies have them at 6/1 too.

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Kerkyra/me-pente-apoysies-sth-veroia-h-kerkyra.4581466.html

Ah well, they got beat 4-0.

There is something that doesn't sit right with me about waiting on a card in a game to win money, it just doesn't seem like the sort of thing that is right to bet on. Goals to be scored and result only for me.

I have this today, and while it's not over there is no way that PSG won't win and I am in no way tempting fate by posting this as a win already.

ce976450655a28bfe0ffc9df185b75f2.jpg

There is something that doesn't sit right with me about waiting on a card in a game to win money, it just doesn't seem like the sort of thing that is right to bet on. Goals to be scored and result only for me.

I have this today, and while it's not over there is no way that PSG won't win and I am in no way tempting fate by posting this as a win already.

ce976450655a28bfe0ffc9df185b75f2.jpg

Some staggering arrogance there from a man at the very top of his game.