The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Good news is that season ticket holders can renew for next season for £445, the bad news is you have to renew by the 6th of May otherwise the price jumps to £536.

New season ticket holder will have to pay £536 which is up from £489 this season.

Are they trying to deter new season ticket holders I wonder.

11 hours ago, Glasgow Loon said:

Good news is that season ticket holders can renew for next season for £445, the bad news is you have to renew by the 6th of May otherwise the price jumps to £536.

New season ticket holder will have to pay £536 which is up from £489 this season.

Are they trying to deter new season ticket holders I wonder.

Gets the dosh in early and encourages season tickets holders to renew at the lower rate having originally paid the higher amount. 

Thats almost half what I pay at Anfield for 4 games fewer. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Gets the dosh in early and encourages season tickets holders to renew at the lower rate having originally paid the higher amount. 
Thats almost half what I pay at Anfield for 4 games fewer. 

You pay £800 odd to watch a football team play 17 games?

5 hours ago, jmothecat said:

You pay £800 odd to watch a football team play 17 games?

I know Leeds have packed in with a few games to spare but they play 23 home League games :) 

What a flop after hopes were so high. 

11 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Did Leeds sell more than 15,000 season tickets? If so, they have to give a 50% refund if they finish outside the top six. 25% refund for failure to make the playoffs if they sold less than 15,000.

No. We sold just under the 15000 so looks like a 25% refund IF that actually happens.

On 18/03/2017 at 21:13, JakeSAFC said:

Theres no way we'll get automatics, but i fancy us in the play offs. Apart from Huddersfield we've done well against the rest of the teams in the play offs.

Beating Huddersfield in the final would be sensational.

On 19/03/2017 at 01:35, JakeSAFC said:

We will beat they dog shagging c***s Huddersfield in the play off final and one of the biggest clubs in England will be back where they belong.

On 22/03/2017 at 13:21, List_of_Jericho said:

We've surely left it a bit late for automatic although I wouldn't be overly surprised to see Brighton go on another late season slump.

Play offs are a lottery really but I wouldn't fear anyone over 2 legs or 90 minutes.

On 18/03/2017 at 23:20, JakeSAFC said:

I fancy us as favourites for the play offs.

Oh dear