Everyday we're all gonna say we love you Leeds, Leeds, Leeds,

Everywhere we're gonna be there we love you Leeds, Leeds, Leeds,

Marching on together, we're gonna see you in,

We are so proud, we shout it out loud,

We love you... Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

Leeds are my English team btw.

Guest The Ger

Going down the pan :(

Some nasty people will gloat but they shall burn in hell for naughtiness ;)

It's sad really how one of Britain's biggest clubs havbe ended up in such a state, David o'Leay should never have been sacked.

Guest Tatty Boabie

Here we go with Leeds United, we're gonna give the boys a hand,

Stand up and sing for Leeds United they are the greatest is the land,

Marching on together, we're gonna see you win,

We've been through it all together, and we've had our ups and downs,

We're gonna stay with you forever, at least until the world stops going round,

Marching on together, we're gonna see you in,

Leeds are my English team btw.

I'm from Leeds and a previous season ticket holder, and away supporter. I keep hoping things will get better, but I fear there is a long way to go. I will give Denis Wise time, I think he may do the business.

Guest The Ger

I'm from Leeds and a previous season ticket holder, and away supporter. I keep hoping things will get better, but I fear there is a long way to go. I will give Denis Wise time, I think he may do the business.

Leeds will be back in the premiership someday, it may be 2 years may be 5 years but I'm certain it can happen, not this season though.

Guest Tatty Boabie

Leeds will be back in the premiership someday, it may be 2 years may be 5 years but I'm certain it can happen, not this season though.

Definitely not this year, I'm just waiting to see how they get themselves out of this mess. It will happen, for sure, in the same way that Stenny will win the third division. I will witness both. :rolleyes:

Guest The Ger

Definitely not this year, I'm just waiting to see how they get themselves out of this mess. It will happen, for sure, in the same way that Stenny will win the third division. I will witness both. :rolleyes:

United defo aren't a premiership side at the moment, but with some good signings and mayvbe some young players coming through, we can go up in a few seasons. And maybe the Lancs reject back on loan wouldn't hurt. ;)

I have no sympathy for them, any "Leeds fan" I have ever met has been a racist, even heard one at Peterhead trying to break into a chorus of the "runway Song". The behaviour of these so called fans, means I wish their club nothing but Ill will. Besides everyone knows Manchester City are the sleeping giants in English football.

I have no sympathy for them, any "Leeds fan" I have ever met has been a racist, even heard one at Peterhead trying to break into a chorus of the "runway Song". The behaviour of these so called fans, means I wish their club nothing but Ill will. Besides everyone knows Manchester City are the sleeping giants in English football.

Maybe more to do with the kind of company you keep rather than the team they support. ;)

Guest Tatty Boabie

At the moment, who is Leeds' current starting XI? I believe that Gary Kelly is the only player who still plays with them from their "glory" era?

Mind when they signed all the French boys on loan deals? God Lamine Sakho? Christ, they were murder :lol:

Yes, I remember Lamine Sakho.

The thing about him was that he made his debut at Elland Road against Newcastle, and had a great game.

After that, he went down and down, and became a liability :(

Of course Leeds United will be back in the top flight.

Don't know when this'll happen but it will. Every team goes through a rough (granted it's very rough) patch, Man U were in the old 2nd division 30 years ago and they've done no too bad since (scum ;) ) so I'll worry about Leeds when they reach the conference. Till then they need to obviouslt stay up this year then challenge your Birminghams, Cardiffs n Derbys. At least if they can climb up to challenge for play off place consistently then they will come back up, drawing Motherwell in the 2010 Champions league group stages :lol:

Guest Tatty Boabie

Of course Leeds United will be back in the top flight.

Don't know when this'll happen but it will. Every team goes through a rough (granted it's very rough) patch, Man U were in the old 2nd division 30 years ago and they've done no too bad since (scum ;) ) so I'll worry about Leeds when they reach the conference. Till then they need to obviouslt stay up this year then challenge your Birminghams, Cardiffs n Derbys. At least if they can climb up to challenge for play off place consistently then they will come back up, drawing Motherwell in the 2010 Champions league group stages :lol:

Hmm, Champions League football at Fir Park in 2010. Sounds good.

Gretna, I mean Motherwell vs Leeds United. :D:ph34r:

Hmm, Champions League football at Fir Park in 2010. Sounds good.

Gretna, I mean Motherwell vs Leeds United. :D:ph34r:

:lol:

Aye Brooks will have merged Gretna wi the old firm by then.

Guest The Ger

There is a small minority of right-wing fans at Leeds as there is at most clubs. I know loads of Leeds fans and they aren't racist.

Ken Bates is a c*nt. After trying to demote us to the 3rd division then stealing 2 winning managers from Swindon (Hoddle and Wise) he is now asking for the FA to go easy on them. F*ck off, they should have noticed they couldn't play him

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_...-name_page.html

Look forward to seeing Swindon beat Leeds next season in League 1

Ken Bates is a c*nt. After trying to demote us to the 3rd division

For those not old enough. In 90 (I think), Swindon got promoted to top division, but financial irregualities (spelling). Bates behind a campaign, Swindon then as punishment got relegated 2 divisions. Other Clubs more recently got far more lienent punishments.

Edited by DJP