Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 6/9/2018 at 20:48, red23 said:

There is a girl at my work who is currently faking serious illnesses to get a disabled parking space as there is limited spaces at my work. There is no length she won't go to to claim to be disabled and its people like her that make me lose faith. As soon as her pay stops shes back to work again for the minimum time before going off long term sick again.

She's never been diagnosed with anything or given any tablets yet comes in stocked with holland and barett supplements that she says she'd die without.

Sounds like my cousin. She's been diagnosed with Fibromalgia (sp) but I'd say that was due to her overbearing (Doctor - non medical) parents placing her GP under duress. She's 26yo yet they insist on attending all her consultations. They seem desperate to have her labelled "disabled". Arseholes!

53 minutes ago, throbber said:

They were 2 for £40 in sports direct.

So if they were 3 pairs for £40 you'd have worn all 3 pairs......had you not forgotten and slipped on your jakey tracky bottoms?

Sounds like my cousin. She's been diagnosed with Fibromalgia (sp) but I'd say that was due to her overbearing (Doctor - non medical) parents placing her GP under duress. She's 26yo yet they insist on attending all her consultations. They seem desperate to have her labelled "disabled". Arseholes!
my ex mother inlaw "had" that. strange that it was always worse when asked to do something

Just now, ah-dee said:
6 minutes ago, sjc said:

my ex mother inlaw "had" that. strange that it was always worse when asked to do something

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate there is an actual condition called fibromalgia.......it's just that my cousin definitely doesn't have it! Very strange dynamic the relationship between my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin.

Itchy eyes due to hayfaver. F’ck right off.
Instead of bitching about how much I'm suffering I suppose I could offer my suggestion. 17 years with the fucking thing and nothing relieves it for me. The only thing that comes close to making it a wee bit more bearable is dark shades and preferably ones with a thick band. Reducing the amount of air and sunlight that can hit your eyes. I have to wear mine inside when it's at it's worst (have been wearing them all morning inside).

I fucking hate the thing and it's the main reason I can't wait for it to be autumn already.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate there is an actual condition called fibromalgia.......it's just that my cousin definitely doesn't have it! Very strange dynamic the relationship between my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin.
yeah very strange. she sounds overly protected

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
28 minutes ago, sjc said:

yeah very strange. she sounds overly protected

Modern liberal parenting at its worst. It's a shame really as they used to be great company but they've completely alienated themselves from the rest of the family with their behaviour.

Guest Moomintroll
Bought 2 new pairs of smart work trousers at weekend but forgot to put them on this morning and I’m wearing old lonsdales again.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie and Bovril
Have to admit Throbbs, I am in awe of your unique thought processes here. Go to the bother of buying smart new trousers over the weekend, wake up Monday morning and reach for the jobby catchers without once recalling such seismic events and then leave the house without a second thought of your new pride and joys.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app

8 hours ago, sjc said:

Fibromyalgia is a cracker to use to feign illness at work. Anyone can lay that shit on pretty thick and no one can disprove it. Its worse that shes just not that bright and uses it as an excuse that she can no longer take in information or perform the tasks she used to be able to do so just sits browsing the net all day long and has the cheek to ask for a pay rise.

Edited by red23

b*****disation of words, especially in adverts.

Current advert for Guide dogs sponsorship, a worthy cause. If you sponsor a puppy in guide dog training they send you 'regular pupdates'

Ain't that cute how they have combined the words puppy and update to make pupdate........well no it makes you an annoying Cockfuck and I hope a puppy has a shit in your slipper

b*****disation of words, especially in adverts.
Current advert for Guide dogs sponsorship, a worthy cause. If you sponsor a puppy in guide dog training they send you 'regular pupdates'
Ain't that cute how they have combined the words puppy and update to make pupdate........well no it makes you an annoying Cockfuck and I hope a puppy has a shit in your slipper
Surely cockfuck is a (admittedly pretty good, may use) example of what you are moaning about?

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Surely cockfuck is a (admittedly pretty good, may use) example of what you are moaning about?

Whilst acknowledging my guilt through rage please note Cockfuck was not designed for cute use in adverts.