Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The work replaced all our PCs over the weekend which has resulted in me getting a new keyboard and mouse. The new mouse actually works properly, where the old one was horrendous and required much over compensation in order to get the cursor where you wanted it. The problem now is that I am over shooting everything and it's taking more fucking effort than the old one did. c***s.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Bought 2 new pairs of smart work trousers at weekend but forgot to put them on this morning and I’m wearing old lonsdales again.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie and Bovril

Another fun and definitely true anecdote from throbber

no got it bang on. mayonnaise is acceptable if theres red onion involved.
Wee dash of salad cream added to tuna mayonnaise for a bit of tang. Full salad cream is too much tang. Results in a bit of a "beasty" sandwich filling. I do agree with the red onion.

Strangely, chopped or grated apple in tuna mayo is delicious (potential McCoyism admittedly)

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

Bought 2 new pairs of smart work trousers at weekend but forgot to put them on this morning and I’m wearing old lonsdales again.

So what's old Lonsdale wearing?

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

Why would you wear two pairs of trousers?

Wee dash of salad cream added to tuna mayonnaise for a bit of tang. Full salad cream is too much tang. Results in a bit of a "beasty" sandwich filling. I do agree with the red onion.

Strangely, chopped or grated apple in tuna mayo is delicious (potential McCoyism admittedly)
i like the tang! no idea how you managed to discover grated apple and tuna and will give it a try. do live thinly sliced apple on a bacon roll but thats hardly a new thing