Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Just so we're clear. throbber sent several users a PM containing a picture, animated or otherwise, of his actual cock and they just laughed it off? And never mentioned it to anyone?

ayeok.png

Na, it wasn't his own. My mate had sent me it a few days previous, only it was in one of those hilarious videos that sucks you in by mesmerising you with some scantily clad females only for a slightly less appealing video to suddenly appear in front of your eyes. 

Whoever actually owns that penis is obviously immensely proud of their appendage and rightly so IMO; it truly was a magnificent specimen. 

Just so we're clear. throbber sent several users a PM containing a picture, animated or otherwise, of his actual cock and they just laughed it off? And never mentioned it to anyone?
ayeok.png
By mentioned it to anyone, presumably you mean grass, since it was actually discussed quite a bit by the various recipients and throbber on here.

In any case, it was significantly less offensive than the day to day postings of many members of this forum.

The wife (let’s call her that for the time being) has received a message (though Facebook messenger) from the previous owner of our cat to ask how he was settling in.  We’ve now had him for about 2 years, (and whilst it may be a bit odd of the wifie to ask now), the wife is convinced she’s going to sneak round and kidnap the fucking cat. He went missing for a few days about this time of the year 2 years ago and when I pointed out to the wife that she put it on Facebook and the original owner replied to say she recognised him and hopes that he would be found soon, it’s probably popped up on the wifies timeline on Facebook and she thought...

Och I can’t even be bothered typing up the rest.

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Na, it wasn't his own. My mate had sent me it a few days previous, only it was in one of those hilarious videos that sucks you in by mesmerising you with some scantily clad females only for a slightly less appealing video to suddenly appear in front of your eyes. 

Whoever actually owns that penis is obviously immensely proud of their appendage and rightly so IMO; it truly was a magnificent specimen. 

So he's sending that to people unsolicited. And it's someone else's fault for grassing him up for it. Top kek.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The wife (let’s call her that for the time being) has received a message (though Facebook messenger) from the previous owner of our cat to ask how he was settling in.  We’ve now had him for about 2 years, (and whilst it may be a bit odd of the wifie to ask now), the wife is convinced she’s going to sneak round and kidnap the fucking cat. He went missing for a few days about this time of the year 2 years ago and when I pointed out to the wife that she put it on Facebook and the original owner replied to say she recognised him and hopes that he would be found soon, it’s probably popped up on the wifies timeline on Facebook and she thought...

Och I can’t even be bothered typing up the rest.

Thank f**k. 

So he's sending that to people unsolicited. And it's someone else's fault for grassing him up for it. Top kek.

It’s a fuckin laugh, no need for anyone to get their frillies in a tangle.
IA took offence, duly reported it, warning points issued, seems like a fair outcome?
Personally, I think reporting anything on here (other than racism, homophobia, bigotry etc) is just being childish.
That said, I’m gutted that Alan didn’t get an outright ban.

45 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Folk post gifs of bouncing tits all over the place, what a fuss about a funny whirly dick gif.

Indeed. I find those kind of gifs far more offensive than a picture of a dick. Though the gif below falls into both categories.

200w.gif

4 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

No apologies. He's a creepy wee b*****d.

Being an utter fantasist and ruining every thread with the sheer inanity of his lies is one thing.

The PM was another. Send that to your pals if that's your thing but not to folk who you don't know or know anything about.

^^^^ ashamed he got a semi.

Sending unsolicited nudes via the Internet to complete strangers is weird no matter how you try to dress it up as lads bantz. If you did it on Facebook messenger it'd be weird, but it's not weird in a private message through a football forum? He's a creep. He's always been a creep and this is exactly the kind of behaviour that marks him out as a creep. Send that to someone who you know so that you can know in advance their likely reaction. Not to strangers who didn't ask you to.

5 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Sending unsolicited nudes via the Internet to complete strangers is weird no matter how you try to dress it up as lads bantz. If you did it on Facebook messenger it'd be weird, but it's not weird in a private message through a football forum? He's a creep. He's always been a creep and this is exactly the kind of behaviour that marks him out as a creep. Send that to someone who you know so that you can know in advance their likely reaction. Not to strangers who didn't ask you to.

I've no knowledge of this but I assume @invergowrie arab posted asking what throbber had sent them when they posted about it. That's what I did before getting my pm. Thought it was very funny myself. I don't think he was just shipping pm's out to random posters.

On 6/5/2018 at 19:56, ali_91 said:

Justin Bieber is the boy, Love Yourself is one of the greatest musical triumphs of all time. 

No it is not.

You're clearly a clueless f**k posting shite like this :lol: Feel free to enjoy it in private but please keep your opinions to yourself. There's a good chap. 

On 6/5/2018 at 20:44, ali_91 said:

A great man (Justin Bieber) once said.

And all the haters
I swear they look so small from up here
'Cause we're bigger,
And love's bigger,
I'm bigger and you're bigger

Don’t be a hater.

Oh dear. 

In the sea with you. 

I'm not a 'hater', that would imply I'm making an effort. 

I'm economical with my efforts and I'm far to busy to waste time hating beeber or whatever his name is. 

I've no knowledge of this but I assume [mention=43551]invergowrie arab[/mention] posted asking what throbber had sent them when they posted about it. That's what I did before getting my pm. Thought it was very funny myself. I don't think he was just shipping pm's out to random posters.

I don’t think I officially requested it but definitely showed interest in learning what throbs was sending about. He then titled it “boaby” so I only have myself to blame

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I don’t think I officially requested it but definitely showed interest in learning what throbs was sending about. He then titled it “boaby” so I only have myself to blame

Mine was titled "Wullie" so was also forewarned.

Purposely spelling his name wrong. Absolute minter, delete your account,
I'm torn with you, nandos is fantastic but Bieber is God awful, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though my peri peri brother.