Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

London’s shitty thunder meaning having to get on a ducking train at 4pm rather than getting stuck into the beer for a few hours before heading to the airport.

The train will have a bar on it, surely? Stop whining.

Flip flops in the office. Flip flop, flip flop all day long from three folk today. At least one changed into sandals for going outside and we're in an air conditioned room that's the same temperature all year.

Flip flops in the office. Flip flop, flip flop all day long from three folk today. At least one changed into sandals for going outside and we're in an air conditioned room that's the same temperature all year.
Footballers as well. All of those c***s seem to float about in flipflops and socks.

This used to drive me nuts when I worked in an office. More offensive than the sound was the enforced sight of office workers fat and swollen feet/ankles!

Due to fucking Tories privatization of our holy railways and the associated chronic underfunding of suitable railstock and track infrastructure, the shooglyness of this fucking train has caused a beer-laptop interface incident. 

Thanks Thatcher.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Due to fucking Tories privatization of our holy railways and the associated chronic underfunding of suitable railstock and track infrastructure, the shooglyness of this fucking train has caused a beer-laptop interface incident. 
Thanks Thatcher.
Business/ corporate speak nonsense thread for this.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Thanks Thatcher.

Unfortunately still letting you post though, ya moany fucker. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Thanks Thatcher.

Can’t believe Margaret Thatcher greenied this.

Cruel.

To try and keep everyone happy, or everyone equally pissed off in the office someone drew up a rota for the radio,  so in a three week cycle I have to listen to Radio One for 5 days.

Got excited at the 'Breaking News' that  Cockwomble NIck 'Grimmy and fucking Grim to Listen to' Grimshaw was leaving the R1 Breakfast Show. This was quickly dashed by the fact he just swapping with Greg James, so that I will still have to listen to both these Oxygen thieves, just at different times of the day.

9 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

To try and keep everyone happy, or everyone equally pissed off in the office someone drew up a rota for the radio,  so in a three week cycle I have to listen to Radio One for 5 days.

Got excited at the 'Breaking News' that  Cockwomble NIck 'Grimmy and fucking Grim to Listen to' Grimshaw was leaving the R1 Breakfast Show. This was quickly dashed by the fact he just swapping with Greg James, so that I will still have to listen to both these Oxygen thieves, just at different times of the day.

What else is on the rota? 

Radio 3 followed by Armed Forces Radio.

What’s so bad about Greg James? He is miles better than Grimshaw anyway.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What else is on the rota? 

Radio 3 followed by Armed Forces Radio.

Day 1 - Radio 1

Day 2 - Original FM

Day 3 - Northsound/Radio X

Over three weeks you get 5 days of each, and repeat.

No idea how folk can listen to Radio 1. Any time I've heard it it's the host chatting utter drivel for the majority of the time and every so often they'll play a shite song. I think I'd sooner listen to Classic FM than Radio 1.