Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Strangers who want to have a staring contest with you on the train.
This shit annoys me too.

I was taking a delivery for my brother yesterday, was sat in my car just along from his house at the wee bit where all the lockups are waiting on the delivery van. Not in anyones way or anything, anyway this auld wife and presumably her laddie were driving away from said lockups. The auld wife made no attempt to hide her staring at me, all the way past and presumably instructed her laddie to slow down, which he did. Then he stared too as they crawled towards the main road.

Totally odd and quite confrontational behaviour really. For me it falls into the same category as furiously abusing folk in the car. Much better just to go about your business, since if you make a habit of shite like this, the law of averages says one day you will stare down the wrong person at the wrong time.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I was taking a delivery for my brother yesterday, was sat in my car just along from his house at the wee bit where all the lockups are waiting on the delivery van.

^^^ Drug runner

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This shit annoys me too.

I was taking a delivery for my brother yesterday, was sat in my car just along from his house at the wee bit where all the lockups are waiting on the delivery van. Not in anyones way or anything, anyway this auld wife and presumably her laddie were driving away from said lockups. The auld wife made no attempt to hide her staring at me, all the way past and presumably instructed her laddie to slow down, which he did. Then he stared too as they crawled towards the main road.

Totally odd and quite confrontational behaviour really. For me it falls into the same category as furiously abusing folk in the car. Much better just to go about your business, since if you make a habit of shite like this, the law of averages says one day you will stare down the wrong person at the wrong time.

^^^OFTW

This shit annoys me too.

Maw - “looky there son, it’s a dwarf driving a car”

Falkirk Cletus (excited) - “so it is maw, so it is!”

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

We all hate it when the supermarkets move everything in store and you can't find what you want.

Well Sky have moved half their channnels....buggers

The adult channels still start at 900.

Apparently.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Do elaborate

Never seen the Pars lose in them. Plus @Chicken Wing likes them

You are drinking utter pisswaßer though so deserve that particular misfortune. Never seen that happen to a can of T. 

Also, to maintain P&B photo scrutinising traditions.... The fucking state of that Ipod...

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You are drinking utter pisswaßer though so deserve that particular misfortune. Never seen that happen to a can of T. 

Also, to maintain P&B photo scrutinising traditions.... The fucking state of that Ipod...

Nah it was quite nice. Drinking some Brewdog Punk IPA which has a proper ring pull.

That iPod is quality. Had it since 2013 and it's still going well  

22 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That iPod is quality. Had it since 2013 and it's still going well  

The fact you are pleased an apple product still works after a whole 5 years says it all about peoples expectation from Apple products

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

The fact you are pleased an apple product still works after a whole 5 years says it all about peoples expectation from Apple products

It's one of only 2 Apple products I've ever had (the other was a Nano I won in a pub quiz and left in a hotel room in Newcastle)

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Well done on the trews. Can't see us losing with that kind of style power emanating  from the stands. 

As I said, lucky trousers. They've seen 2 wins and a draw