Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Woman at cash machines.

Walking up to two cash machines. About 20metres away and I see a female arriving at one, and two young guys arriving at other.

First guy finishes, pensioner arrives round corner and joins queue as Second guy starts his transaction. I arrive as he finishes and the pensioner starts.

Pensioner finishes and I get to this machine, I know how much I need and not interested in any other service. As I start using machine the female is still there.

I finished and was waiting for cash to appear as she finally finished and turned away from machine.

4 blokes used one cash machnine in the time that one female fannied about at the other - WTF was she doing ???

Standard practice where I am -

Put card in machine - get printout of balance - take card - insert it again - get cash and receipt and card - insert card again and get another balance - perhaps repeat with another card.

No surprise gun crime is prevalent here! 

One that @Rugster will sympathise with here.  Never had my usual 7.30am jobby this morning, was running a bit late.  Had time for a coffee on the go whilst taking the kids to school, so was a little uncomfortable on the commute to work.  Dumped my bag and jacket and made a beeline for the toilet.  Was sitting, reading through P&B when the main door opened.  Didn't think anything else of it as there was no "Anyone in?" call, so continued with my merry business.

I decided to take my time with this pony, giving it the respect it deserved after denying it entry to my own toilet bowl nearly two hours previously, so was throwing in an occasional bottom burp too.  Got to treat yourself.

All the while I can hear someone washing their hands, the dryer going off occasionally, but no one else seems to be coming in or leaving for that matter.

Started to panic when I heard the sound of the toilet roll holders being opened, with the noise quickly making its way to my latrine.  

Quickly finished up, and made a hasty escape to the sink area to wash my hands.  Seems the mad cleaner woman has taken it upon herself to just head straight into the toilet, regardless if anyone is in or not!

My cubicle was pure barking and she was heading into it just as I was taking my leave.  Will now need to spend the rest of my existence trying to avoid her.

Such a terrible start to my Tuesday.

50 minutes ago, Adam said:

My cubicle was pure barking and she was heading into it just as I was taking my leave.  

Doesn't sound like hers was a bundle of laughs.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

One that @Rugster will sympathise with here.  Never had my usual 7.30am jobby this morning, was running a bit late.  Had time for a coffee on the go whilst taking the kids to school, so was a little uncomfortable on the commute to work.  Dumped my bag and jacket and made a beeline for the toilet.  Was sitting, reading through P&B when the main door opened.  Didn't think anything else of it as there was no "Anyone in?" call, so continued with my merry business.

I decided to take my time with this pony, giving it the respect it deserved after denying it entry to my own toilet bowl nearly two hours previously, so was throwing in an occasional bottom burp too.  Got to treat yourself.

All the while I can hear someone washing their hands, the dryer going off occasionally, but no one else seems to be coming in or leaving for that matter.

Started to panic when I heard the sound of the toilet roll holders being opened, with the noise quickly making its way to my latrine.  

Quickly finished up, and made a hasty escape to the sink area to wash my hands.  Seems the mad cleaner woman has taken it upon herself to just head straight into the toilet, regardless if anyone is in or not!

My cubicle was pure barking and she was heading into it just as I was taking my leave.  Will now need to spend the rest of my existence trying to avoid her.

She should be killed. Immediately.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

She probably was, after breathing in the toxic gas.

Not content with making a bad smell in the toilet, I am currently eating a lasagne at my desk.  Not that my lasagne smells bad, it's delightful.  I just know people hate when colleagues eat at their desk.

6 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

18 months ago I tipped the back of a woman's car going 5mph and only now has she said she has back pain. c**t. 

I did similar Hogmanay 2016. Two whiplash claims but insurance is fighting it in court as it’s bull. 

Step daughter had an accident 3 years ago - settled in court 50/50 last week. (Her solicitor made an offer before going into court that she would admit 75% if the one (who actually caused the accident by trying to overtake on a country road) would accept 25% but she turned it down as she wanted a 100% acceptance.) Served her right, sanctimonious fraud - she's a "pillar" of the church I belong to.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Not content with making a bad smell in the toilet, I am currently eating a lasagne at my desk.  Not that my lasagne smells bad, it's delightful.  I just know people hate when colleagues eat at their desk.

I made a Mexican lasagne the other night, took the rest in and heated it up in a microwave in one of the administration offices.

How I chortled. 

On 2/22/2018 at 15:13, The Moonster said:

I appreciate he's not everyone's cup of tea but that article is taking parts of sentences he's said and using them against him, it can be easy to take things like that out of context. Newman tried to do the same in that interview and got absolutely destroyed to the point where her brain stopped working. I would hate to be grouped with the likes of banana, and I must say I don't agree with everything Peterson says or writes, but I found his analysis of the pay gap stuff fairly hard to disagree with.

You don't like being associated with the truth and the search for it? Bizarre.

So now that you realise I was also correct on this, how's the feeling of being duped for so long by a consistently lying/misrepresenting media, politicians all the way up to Obama and May, feminist movement, on this issue? And that the lying shows no sign of stopping? Started to wonder how much of the show is a mash of lies and misrepresentation yet?

Peterson is excellent food for thought by the way, have fun.

30 minutes ago, banana said:

So now that you realise I was also correct on this, how's the feeling of being duped for so long by a consistently lying/misrepresenting media, politicians all the way up to Obama and May, feminist movement, on this issue? And that the lying shows no sign of stopping? Started to wonder how much of the show is a mash of lies and misrepresentation yet?

Heard Peterson on the Real Time podcast this week, and he's an utter, utter moron.

I hadn't actually heard of him before, so after looking up who he was I was genuinely surprised to find he has a following. Was less surprised to find that one of those followers is banana.

His points were essentially: "Democrats are too PC and afraid of offending anyone" but also "Democrats should stop being mean to Trump supporters".

Only other point I heard was "identity politics is bad",  which I always find hilarious coming from the internet edgelord/alt-right/libertarian crowd - 95% of whom are white men. It's the biggest identity politics movement around!

Also "all the way up to Obama and May, feminist movement" :lol::lol::lol:

11 hours ago, banana said:

download.jpeg

#AlfiesArmy

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the care and wellbeing of this poor child and his family,

What exactly is 200 Fucknuggets chanting and screaming outside the hospital achieving in any positive manner, and I'm sure it is not helping all the other sick children and their families who will be going through their own dramas without having to cross Police lines as these idiots try to storm the hospital.

When it all ends will they do anything positive to save a life (which they could be doing now) by donating blood, signing up to donate organs, donating to a medical research charity, or as i suspect crawl back under their stones waiting for the next Hashtag histrionics from Facebook to make their way into their stupid worlds.

To be acting like arseholes outside a hospital which is tying up Police  and disturbing the treatment of others shows the tunnel-visioned idiocy of the cause celebre mob.