Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

a few weeks ago i got a txt from my sister with a picture of some tidy lassie.
i asked "whos that?".
daft bint "just seen megan!"
me "whos that like?"
stupid cow was actually excited about this and i didnt have a scooby who she was. shes a definite WID though shame shes been contaminated by the ginger royal
Harry isn't really a royal though!

26 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Not if he left a pube behind the cistern he wouldn't.

I have no idea what that means* but still found it hilarious.

* Other than the literal meaning.

2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I have no idea what that means* but still found it hilarious.

* Other than the literal meaning.

The literal meaning is correct.  On the show, the 'contestants' go to extraordinary lengths to find reasons to justify underpaying their overnight stay, and thus enhance their chances of winning.

Like stripping the bed to see what condition the bedframe is like, looking under furniture for minute bits of dust, checking every corner of the ensuite for pubes - you know, all the things everyone does when staying in a hotel/B&B :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

No smut. Just the televisual feast based on psychotic b&b owners rating each others premises. Norman Bates would win if he entered.

This sounds great! Is it like Come Dine With Me but with B&Bs?

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

This sounds great! Is it like Come Dine With Me but with B&Bs?

Pretty much, but the contestants are even more unstable. On a Friday they all confront each other about comments made and pay what they think it was worth. Snotters and tears every week.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Pretty much, but the contestants are even more unstable. On a Friday they all confront each other about comments made and pay what they think it was worth. Snotters and tears every week.

This sounds brilliant, will definitely check it out!

People like that shouldn’t be allowed to breed.
OK I know some bleeding heart liberals will bang on about human rights and civil liberties, but the end justifies the means.

These people can vote. They can breed. It's fucking frightening.
Top. 8 stories today on news app. 6 about the jobless having a 3rd child for us to pay for one about the boys body. Being found and one about the masterchef contestant dying in marathon.
The only ones to appear on the app. Breaking news... The royal hints bairn

1 minute ago, weirdcal said:

These people can vote. They can breed. It's fucking frightening.
Top. 8 stories today on news app. 6 about the jobless having a 3rd child for us to pay for one about the boys body. Being found and one about the masterchef contestant dying in marathon.
The only ones to appear on the app. Breaking news... The royal hints bairn

That was difficult to read Cal. Can you please punctuate correctly in future. 

Muchos grassyarse. 

5 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

The literal meaning is correct.  On the show, the 'contestants' go to extraordinary lengths to find reasons to justify underpaying their overnight stay, and thus enhance their chances of winning.

Like stripping the bed to see what condition the bedframe is like, looking under furniture for minute bits of dust, checking every corner of the ensuite for pubes - you know, all the things everyone does when staying in a hotel/B&B :rolleyes:

The best of this is when they dismantle the plug hole in the bath or shower and then become disgusted when it's not spotless!

I'm sure everyone takes the shower to bits whenever they stay at a B&B! 

Woman at cash machines.

Walking up to two cash machines. About 20metres away and I see a female arriving at one, and two young guys arriving at other.

First guy finishes, pensioner arrives round corner and joins queue as Second guy starts his transaction. I arrive as he finishes and the pensioner starts.

Pensioner finishes and I get to this machine, I know how much I need and not interested in any other service. As I start using machine the female is still there.

I finished and was waiting for cash to appear as she finally finished and turned away from machine.

4 blokes used one cash machnine in the time that one female fannied about at the other - WTF was she doing ???

Edited by MEADOWXI

4 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Woman at cash machines.

Walking up to two cash machines. About 20metres away and I see a female arriving at one, and two young guys arriving at other.

First guy finishes, pensioner arrives round corner and joins queue as Second guy starts his transaction. I arrive as he finishes and the pensioner starts.

Pensioner finishes and I get to this machine, I know how much I need and not interested in any other service. As I start using machine the female is still there.

I finished and was waiting for cash to appear as she finally finished and turned away from machine.

4 blokes used one cash machnine in the time that one female fannied about at the other - WTF was she doing ???

Doing her makeup in the screen reflection probably.

33 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Woman at cash machines.

Women, eh?

On 20/04/2018 at 13:45, hk blues said:

Worse still - In Hong Kong they have a thing where 2 people who are together will join 2 separate queues and then wait until the last minute to see which will be served first then the other will jump over.  Absolute scummy behaviour.

I pulled that 1 in IKEA when with the wife last time.

Didn't realise I was scummy just desperate to get out.

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Woman at cash machines.

I was in Sportsters  Falkirk 2 weeks ago.

Went to the upstairs bar as it's usually quieter.

1 lassie serving and a group of 3 young lads the only customers.

All 3 guys ordered and paid separately. My language towards them was a wee bit sweary

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I pulled that 1 in IKEA when with the wife last time.

Didn't realise I was scummy just desperate to get out.

Strangely enough, Ikea was the place where it happened more than any other.  The meatballs must bring out the worst in people!