Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Will that go for lego men/women as well? They are the worst things to get under your feet.

In a deal with Trump they are off to America, he going to build the Mexican wall with all our deported Danish Lego

18 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

The amount of **** I know on twitter jumping on the Ray Wilkins bandwagon. None of them remotely close to being old enough to have seen him play, yet they all seem aware of how great a player he was.

Aye, but he scored a belter against Sellic, so that's all they need/want to know.

The amount of **** I know on twitter jumping on the Ray Wilkins bandwagon. None of them remotely close to being old enough to have seen him play, yet they all seem aware of how great a player he was.

For me it’s just the whole grief culture thing that does my nut in. Folk fawning over someone who has literally had no impact on them whatsoever. Fuckin c***s.

54 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

For me it’s just the whole grief culture thing that does my nut in. Folk fawning over someone who has literally had no impact on them whatsoever. Fuckin c***s.

3 convictions for drunk driving too. Great guy though. 

9 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

After Brexit there'll be no more Sylvanian immigrants and those here can bugger off back to Sylvania - Bloody immigrants coming into our country and getting under our feet.

In the mean time they need to introduce a trans version just upset the "right minded".

I just remembered yesterday's bullshit discussion on BBC Breakfast. "I've actually seen children try to swipe the page when they're reading a book!" "Wow! I've seen a baby try to do it!" except the second sentence is in one of those nauseatingly drawled North Irish accents

I'm amazed at how much ~20 minutes of television annoys me before I go to work but it's never-ending.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I just remembered yesterday's bullshit discussion on BBC Breakfast. "I've actually seen children try to swipe the page when they're reading a book!" "Wow! I've seen a baby try to do it!" except the second sentence is in one of those nauseatingly drawled North Irish accents

I'm amazed at how much ~20 minutes of television annoys me before I go to work but it's never-ending.

Edited to look like a hard at work Hero .

Momentarily forgot the PIN number for my bank card and after three wrong attempts it’s now blocked. I remember it now but what a f**k up. 
At dindelux etc etc 

PIN
Personal
Identification
Number

12 hours ago, Rugster said:

3 convictions for drunk driving too. Great guy though. 

He was trying to lay the first off to honest, miss hit.

Also the 3 drunk driving convictions were all on the same night.  Glasgow finest at it's best.

6 hours ago, Karpaty said:

Momentarily forgot the PIN number for my bank card and after three wrong attempts it’s now blocked. I remember it now but what a f**k up. 

At dindelux etc etc 

You put the number in twice? Try entering it just once you idiot.