Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My current account debit card expires 04/18 and a replacement has failed to show up as of yet. :(

First world problems but this has never happened to me before and I'm worried that some theiving post-man has made off with it. All my other replacement cards have shown up before the old one has expired.

19 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

My current account debit card expires 04/18 and a replacement has failed to show up as of yet. :(

First world problems but this has never happened to me before and I'm worried that some theiving post-man has made off with it. All my other replacement cards have shown up before the old one has expired.

PM @Dindeleux your details and he'll get it sorted for you

My current account debit card expires 04/18 and a replacement has failed to show up as of yet. [emoji20]
Mines exactly the same and no sign of a new card , hadn't actually thought about it till I saw your post. I imagine it to be expiring at the end of 04/18, tho with the amount it was getting skelped on a weekend to Edinburgh with the Mrs there it might be a good thing if I don't have access to a debit card for a while !

24 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Dindeleux will probably be able to help you out, he works in that area I believe. Send him a PM.

ETA: I see @DA Baracus has beaten me to it. Quality advice, chief.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

4 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Unless I'm missing something, you've got 30 days man!

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Unless I'm missing something, you've got 30 days man!

Don’t new cards usually show up about six weeks before your current one is due to expire? Think this has always been the case for me...

27 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Don’t new cards usually show up about six weeks before your current one is due to expire? Think this has always been the case for me...

Not sure. I wouldn't be panicking yet!

5 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Mine runs out in May and was already getting a bit jittery as going on holiday next week. Checked the RBS website and it said to expect a new one a week before, used to be a couple of months. The good thing is that it wipes out a few subscriptions that I couldn't be bothered cancelling. You've got till the end of April so don't panic yet, some consultant must have found out that just in time saves a few pennies, not sure how though.