Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, keithgy said:

In the last 2 weeks I have lost 2.5 stone in weight,i thought I had the flu but it turns out I had pneumonia.

Standard answer in my house for any ailments.:P

Edited by supermik

The BBCs obsession with the cricket ball tampering thing.

Oh, and giving women's football scores before the men's matches. It's great that some women are making the effort to keep fit but I wonder how many people give a toss about Man City ladies tonking Swindon 8-0?

The Marriott Momi Bay.  It's fantastic. 
I tried Kava last night.  Made my teeth go numb. 

Ooooh the Marriott, get her! Enjoy. Never tried kava myself mainly because I suspect the locals are just giving the tourists slops or muddy puddle water. I'll stick to the Fiji Gold.

5 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The Marriott Momi Bay.  It's fantastic. 

I tried Kava last night.  Made my teeth go numb. 

Just bought some Kava tea bags in the hope that it will help me cut down the booze. 

Opening a bottle of white wine, not finishing it and having to put it in the fridge.  Then taking it out of the fridge too soon before wanting to drink it so it’s too chilled.

I usually try to avoid this by finishing the bottle once I’ve opened it but it’s not always possible.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Opening a bottle of white wine, not finishing it and having to put it in the fridge.  Then taking it out of the fridge too soon before wanting to drink it so it’s too chilled.

I usually try to avoid this by finishing the bottle once I’ve opened it but it’s not always possible.

When is lights out these days?

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

When do the nurses put the lights out?

You’ll probably end up in care before me.  One of those sad tossers other residents avoid so they don’t need to listen to his ‘witty banter’.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You’ll probably end up in care before me.  One of those sad tossers other residents avoid so they don’t need to listen to his ‘witty banter’.

No danger, you'll be able to show me the ropes. Get me in with the crowd.

38 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^Peasant.

https://www.robertdyas.co.uk/hostess-single-bottle-wine-cooler?istCompanyId=bf3344d9-83f5-4abd-b69a-da131f7567d1&istItemId=xmqwtiwqmw&istBid=tztx&source=&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4_zVBRDVARIsAFNI9eBh0evd9C8dko-RF_yHj1qVw78aGT7ibWaIyykdpXnU6vXJADRj8_kaAsvXEALw_wcB

5 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

The BBCs obsession with the cricket ball tampering thing.

Oh, and giving women's football scores before the men's matches. It's great that some women are making the effort to keep fit but I wonder how many people give a toss about Man City ladies tonking Swindon 8-0?

What annoys me most about women's football on the news is when a news headline doesn't make it clear it's the women's team they're talking about.

You'll get a headline like "Chelsea sign x player", and I'll think "ooh, never heard of him" and click on the link, only to find out it's about Chelsea ladies.

Thing is, I like women's football and I'm interested in it, so if the headline was "Chelsea women sign x player" I'd still read it, but I feel doing it this way just tricks people into reading it.