Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You didn’t try to repossess a video recorder from Blackness Road, Dundee circa 1995 due to £65 debt caused by a cheque always bouncing?
Id just like to say, it was all an administrative error at the bank.

Funnily enough, as an apprentice, you were expected to do one late evening a week, normally when the debt guys were doing re-possessions. Not nice as a 16 year old in Ardler. The Hultoon multis could be equally distressing.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The stupid length of time it takes one of the egg chasing c***s to kick a conversion. Standing looking at the posts for half an hour whilst everyone stays silent.

Just kick it you cauliflowered eared c**t.

7s has got it right. A drop kick in line with where you crossed the try line. No tees, no stupid wee dance.

Probably more skillfull too

The stupid length of time it takes one of the egg chasing c***s to kick a conversion. Standing looking at the posts for half an hour whilst everyone stays silent.
Just kick it you cauliflowered eared c**t.

Does Twickenham still have the display going round that reads ' Silence. Respect the Kicker " they had a couple of seasons ago.....

It sport....Boooooo the fucker

2 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Ski jumping being judged on style rather than just furthest wins. Its not really a subjective sport. 

Faster, higher, stronger.

Anything that requires judges to give marks for style should get the f**k out of the olympics and go to Strictly.

2 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:
6 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:
Ski jumping being judged on style rather than just furthest wins. Its not really a subjective sport. 

I think they should adopt this kind of scoring system for long jump in the summer Olympics , just measuring the jump length is so last century !

Its definitely something to think about. Not the quickest round the marathon but the most stylish. So the north African that is quickest might lose out to someone wearing a Postman Pat costume.

I served my apprenticeship in Lochee, then moved to Altens for a few years. Great apprenticeship that gave me a greater knowledge of electronics than the panel/ board swappers nowadays. Always component level in my day.
If you worked out of Altens did you know big Iain Donaldson, aka the fat controller?