Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Footballers who spit for the sake of it.

I know you can get a build up in your mouth after running for a while and it's best to spit it out. But these fuds that just do it constantly for no reason. Hill just jogged onto the park there in the St Mirren game and spat. Absolutely no need!

John Hartson was an absolute worstcunt for it. Any time the camera focussed on him he was at it, the manky b*****d.

This c**t was constantly spitting when he was in the dug out.  A vile individual.

Image result for jackie mcnamara

44 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Just got a letter from an Ambulance chasing solicitor. Their client is an injured victim. My missus sideswiped them from a standing start, on a side street, at a give way junction. Probably 5 mph. 

Poor show.

She should have been going faster.

46 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Just got a letter from an Ambulance chasing solicitor. Their client is an injured victim. My missus sideswiped them from a standing start, on a side street, at a give way junction. Probably 5 mph. 

I hit (tapped at about 5 mph) a car at a junction. My insurance company are fighting it. Goes to court soon I think. Load pish. Veicheke report said impact damage on car (none) therefore no injury. 

Hand it over to her insurance and let them sort it out. You have to tell them anyway since the solicitor will get their details off the database.

9 hours ago, Rowan said:

I hit (tapped at about 5 mph) a car at a junction. My insurance company are fighting it. Goes to court soon I think. Load pish. Veicheke report said impact damage on car (none) therefore no injury. 

Its when you get this that you start to wish you weren't honest and hadn't admitted liability.  c***s

Are all binmen lazy, workshy hoors? It just needs a slight glistening of frost for them not to come up our street so needless to say a wee bit of snow and there's no sign of them. Roads are clear, they've been gritted. Buses are managing, delivery lorries get by, cars are ok but binmen? What makes it worse is this was the week for the cardboard uplift which only gets done once a month. Like everybody else we have all the Christmas wrappings and boxes stuffed in there, all the recycling bins in the street are overflowing and it'll now be another month before the lazy gits show up. Unless it's a bit frosty of course.

10 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Its when you get this that you start to wish you weren't honest and hadn't admitted liability.  c***s

Didn’t have much choice as went into back of them at roundabout. At 5mph, insurance company agreed it’s load shite and are fighting it . Hopefully they’ll get told to bolt by the court. If I genuinely thought there was a chance I’d hurt someone then a) I’d have had my two kids  who were in car checked out by a doctor and b) told insurance to pay out. 

17 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Are all binmen lazy, workshy hoors? It just needs a slight glistening of frost for them not to come up our street so needless to say a wee bit of snow and there's no sign of them. Roads are clear, they've been gritted. Buses are managing, delivery lorries get by, cars are ok but binmen? What makes it worse is this was the week for the cardboard uplift which only gets done once a month. Like everybody else we have all the Christmas wrappings and boxes stuffed in there, all the recycling bins in the street are overflowing and it'll now be another month before the lazy gits show up. Unless it's a bit frosty of course.

Yes. Ours are exactly the same. Also the various recycling bins get put back in arbitrary locations, meaning that you have to wander up the lane to find them. p***ks.

19 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

My recycling bin was emptied this morning. The guy even came into my driveway and took the bin out to the machine. My normal collection day is Wednesday!

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Stay strong! Don't be tempted by those crooks again.

I won't be, but even if I was, there is now no chance they'd lend to me ever again anyway. Half of them say as much as soon as I log in to my account!

Skint and don't get paid until next Wednesday. Been a long month with lots of shit to pay off and to pay for.
It shall be a long week.

Ken this feeling. Trying to make £25 last to Thursday. Need to be sensible with lunches and should be fine.

30 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Ken this feeling. Trying to make £25 last to Thursday. Need to be sensible with lunches and should be fine.

That would be very much doable. I could make that last easily until next week.

That would be very much doable. I could make that last easily until next week.

I spend on average a fiver a day for lunch. I realise this can be viewed as stupid but if it wasn’t for going out for lunch I wouldn’t leave the office from coming in until going home most days - I’d crack pretty quickly

Just now, NJ2 said:

I spend on average a fiver a day for lunch. I realise this can be viewed as stupid but if it wasn’t for going out for lunch I wouldn’t leave the office from coming in until going home most days - I’d crack pretty quickly

Yikes. That is a bit mental. Can't you just go for a wander at lunchtime? I often go for a wee walk outside at lunch just to clear my head, and I never eat my lunch in the office.

57 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
22 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Won't they just do it on another day this week ?

They don't usually. I expect it screws up their schedule of sitting in laybys eating doughnuts and playing with their arses.