Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Anyway, the missus has gone all huffy because the cat just brought in a dead robin and she reckons the robin (one of about 10 knocking about) is the reincarnation of her mum. Or Granny depending on what day it is.

I’ve never been more serious about anything in my life when I say, divorce her on the grounds of being a complete fucking nugget.

13 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Anyway, the missus has gone all huffy because the cat just brought in a dead robin and she reckons the robin (one of about 10 knocking about) is the reincarnation of her mum. Or Granny depending on what day it is.

5a52187ac5962_phone494.thumb.jpg.c34a245667e9121c5e44ef3b437f3f76.jpg

The straight bits go round the ootside, m8
HTH

I thought my mum was the only person that thought that untill just before Christmas going to pick the boy up from school and I heard another parent shout at their kid for chasing a robin for this very reason ! Seems to be "a thing" !

One that's now infuriating me actually: Resealable packets with the 'cut along here' line where if you cut along exactly the line, it's not enough to get to the white resealable part. Cut too low and you f*** it all together.

Wife has a new habit of texting me at work with shite like "cheer me up"

Why the f**k am I meant to do that whilst trying to do my own job?

No it wouldn't be funny to say send her a pic of yer penis.

Edited by Gaz FFC

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Have you had the "what will I get for our tea" text at 10.30am yet?

I usually have that conversation in Asda on a Sunday night.

Apparently I've to decide then what I want to eat at 7 on Thursday 

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Have you had the "what will I get for our tea" text at 10.30am yet?

This is a constant source of arguments for us. I ask her to google "dinner ideas" but she can't do it. She buys random tat that would leave the folk on Ready Steady Cook scratching their heads.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

One that's now infuriating me actually: Resealable packets with the 'cut along here' line where if you cut along exactly the line, it's not enough to get to the white resealable part. Cut too low and you f*** it all together.

I tend to find cheese is a main offender here

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

This is a constant source of arguments for us. I ask her to google "dinner ideas" but she can't do it. She buys random tat that would leave the folk on Ready Steady Cook scratching their heads.

My wife usually discusses what we should have for tomorrows dinner about 5 minutes after we finished todays dinner! Eating is the last thing I want to think about with a full stomach!

Just now, sjc said:

My wife usually discusses what we should have for tomorrows dinner about 5 minutes after we finished todays dinner! Eating is the last thing I want to think about with a full stomach!

My missus makes amazing cakes but can't cook any normal food so struggles with recipes. 

Missus will text me at work 4/5 times a day on WhatsApp.

I'll open/read the text then reply accordingly at first available opportunity.

However, she'll say : ''The two blue ticks came up. Why you ignoring me ?'' if I don't respond to said message within 3 or 4 mins.

Then she'll say something like "Oh, is work more important than me I take it..... !?''

Jesus, man.

Yes darling, I love spreadsheets and replacing toner cartridges far more than you ffs.

Missus will text me at work 4/5 times a day on WhatsApp.
I'll open/read the text then reply accordingly at first available opportunity.
However, she'll say : ''The two blue ticks came up. Why you ignoring me ?'' if I don't respond to said message within 3 or 4 mins.
Then she'll say something like "Oh, is work more important than me I take it..... !?''
Jesus, man.
Yes darling, I love spreadsheets and replacing toner cartridges far more than you ffs.

Work pays the mortgage...
Anyway, my petty annoyance today is that I’ve managed to give myself a paper cut. Fuckin idiot.