Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, philpy said:
1 hour ago, Tynieness said:
Those who feel the need to go jogging on Christmas Day and New Years Day.  
Give it a miss for one day freaks, different if you're a professional athlete, not a no mark going at 3mph.

Fucking tell me about it. Just been down at newhailes estate at musselburgh, getting some practice with the camera. Had the perfect shot of a wee robin up a tree, just went to press the shutter, and 2 c***s in running gear came thundering past, scaring the robin out of the tree. Utter c***s.

^^^

Capture.JPG

A work pal of mine is being vegan for a month, putting it all on Facebook and doing a fcuking blog about it.
Also veganuary which is a thing. Not for what it is but that fcuking name is appalling.

21 hours ago, Jeek said:

A work pal of mine is being vegan for a month, putting it all on Facebook and doing a fcuking blog about it.

The clues are already there. Pay attention. 

21 hours ago, Jeek said:

Also veganuary which is a thing

No. It isn't and it never will be. Ever. 

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I had the same initial scorn but Piers Morgan is annoyed by it so it’s clearly fucking brilliant.

An outcome I had not considered but then I never consider what that kunt thinks. Of anything. Ever :) 

1 minute ago, Karpaty said:

Felt like shit for the last four days. Really high temperature, cannot sleep, lots of sweating, feel so dizzy when I stand up and a lot of coughing. Back to work tomorrow as well. 

Aye, why should you be the only one with Aussie flu, pass it around a bit.

Bit of a hot topic at my work just actually. Bottom line is, some boys don't get paid for sick days, and as long as this shameful practice exists, you will have to deal with illness spreading at work.

Don't Americans get a certain quota of sick days a year? I reckon that's the approach we should take. Paid until you use your quota. Long term sickness would need a different approach though.

Had a fat useless waste of space ay my last job who would take days off every month without fail and you could normally predict which days she'd dive. It went on for months and as a result the Director removed sick pay across the board rather than pull this bitch in and have a word. Summed up the company tbh.

Bit of a hot topic at my work just actually. Bottom line is, some boys don't get paid for sick days, and as long as this shameful practice exists, you will have to deal with illness spreading at work.

My last job only gave sick pay once you had worked with them for 2 years. Unsurprisingly people just came in when ill. I spent one particularly nasty day sat in the office reading all the manuals on the IT system as I felt too ill to do any actual work but didn't want to lose out on a day's pay. Basically justified it as a training day.

18 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Sounds grim. Thought it was law that folk got sick days, but obviously not. I've been lucky in the places of work I've had to take days off.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wasn't planning on going back to work until Monday but now have to go in tomorrow because of grade A level incompetency.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes they've ran out, before anyone else jumps in.

Can't you just tell them how to fill up the copier?