Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Watching Jurassic World on ITV. First ad break in they have a trailer for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Spoilers absolutely everywhere. Luckily I've seen Jurassic World before, but my parents hadn't. Couldn't they have waited until after the film?

Watching Jurassic World on ITV. First ad break in they have a trailer for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Spoilers absolutely everywhere. Luckily I've seen Jurassic World before, but my parents hadn't. Couldn't they have waited until after the film?

What were the spoilers? I suppose the main characters being alive is technically one but only a moron would think the two main characters were for the chop.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

What were the spoilers? I suppose the main characters being alive is technically one but only a moron would think the two main characters were for the chop.

Not necessarily.

Blue being alive, the island wrecked etc

Not necessarily.
Blue being alive, the island wrecked etc

Blue is one right enough. But the Island being wrecked I wouldn't say so. The trailer for Jurassic World would likely have shown the dinosaur escaping so again I don't think many folk would expect the park to have been anything other than a war zone.

on a similar note, during the ad breaks in the walking dead when they trail "the talking dead". I know they're actors in real life but post apocalyptic zombie nonsense requires quite a high level of suspension of disbelief and seeing characters out of character, sitting beside mortal enemies and having a laugh is a stretch.

I received a £30 free bet from Jetbull at the start of December. I put it on a ten game BTTS accumulator which won and left me with a bonus balance of £4,200. Happy days.

I asked on live help what the conditions were before the bonus balance would be converted into cash and was told that the winnings had to be gambled five times i.e. £21,000, I could only bet £20 at a time, each bet had to be over evens and I had to meet the wagering by 31 December.

I spent the next three weeks betting on everything and anything to meet the wagering requirements. I ended up having £2,900 left of the £4,000. It showed as a cash balance in my account so I withdrew it to the bank.

I then get an email telling me that the withdrawal had been rejected as the maximum win from the free bet was 15x the bonus amount i.e. £450.

Merry fucking Christmas

Anyone used Deliveroo in Inverness? Sounds a great idea, delivering food from restaurants that don't have drivers. Fucking shambles though both times I've tried it, ordered from Little Italy and got an email half an hour after it was due saying it wouldn't be coming and no reason given. Today tried Tortilla Asesina and the site would only accept orders if we wanted it ASAP, specifying a time generated a "no deliveries in Inverness today" message. Gave up and ordered it direct. My niece's husband has kindly agreed to stay sober for the pick up.

Anyone used Deliveroo in Inverness? Sounds a great idea, delivering food from restaurants that don't have drivers. Fucking shambles though both times I've tried it, ordered from Little Italy and got an email half an hour after it was due saying it wouldn't be coming and no reason given. Today tried Tortilla Asesina and the site would only accept orders if we wanted it ASAP, specifying a time generated a "no deliveries in Inverness today" message. Gave up and ordered it direct. My niece's husband has kindly agreed to stay sober for the pick up.

I'm not picking up the USP here. Is this company essentially an agency where they will be contacted by takeaways who don't have drivers for the evening and they'll provide them?

I'm not picking up the USP here. Is this company essentially an agency where they will be contacted by takeaways who don't have drivers for the evening and they'll provide them?

The drivers/riders pick up from different places. Customer orders through app, which notifies both the restaurant/takeaway of the order, and the driver/rider that they have a job and where from/to.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

f**k off Bannatyne

I concur, orange faced old c**t. @19QOS19 or Guy who opens gyms to stare at sweaty girls, it's like a taxi firm with bikes who collect and deliver food from restaurants who don't have a delivery service normally. They're shite in Inverness but the idea is good.