Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Can't find the TV topic so will pop it in here. Miranda Hart. Who has told this woman she's funny? During the break of The Football League Show I popped Miranda on and thought I'd try and give it a fair attempt. It really is absolutely dreadful. It's that bad the live studio audience even sound like they're forced to laugh. She's now presenting a rundown of Morecambe and Wise's best moments and is still attempting to be humourous and failing spectacularly.

Whoever told this woman she's funny needs a smack in the face. Whoever put her on TV needs put down.

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Being abroad in the sticks for the past fortnight, I've avoided any of these Christmas songs and as a result can actually 'enjoy' (well, withstand) these songs (and general festivities) for one week a year now that I'm back.

A formal year long ban on these songs / festivities from the exception of 18-25th Dec would be a good deal for all and getting this rather excellent proposal discussed in parliament is a mere e-petition away.

Advent calendars would of course get special treatment and be allowed for the whole of December. I'm not a f***ing monster.

Are you the janitor in a big deserted hotel?

Can't find the TV topic so will pop it in here. Miranda Hart. Who has told this woman she's funny? During the break of The Football League Show I popped Miranda on and thought I'd try and give it a fair attempt. It really is absolutely dreadful. It's that bad the live studio audience even sound like they're forced to laugh. She's now presenting a rundown of Morecambe and Wise's best moments and is still attempting to be humourous and failing spectacularly.

Whoever told this woman she's funny needs a smack in the face. Whoever put her on TV needs put down.
Probably the same person that has conned TV producers into thinking that Sarah millican is funny !

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

3 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:
8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Probably the same person that has conned TV producers into thinking that Sarah millican is funny !

And commissioned Mrs Brown's Boys.

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

What, you've agreed to let her go to church?

I wish ! She’s trying to rally as many troops  as possible and it’s looking like it’s the 5pm gig now. It’ll give me time to do my hair and iron my trackie bottoms I suppose 

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I wonder how much better shape the ozone layer would be in if Mrs B and her ilk were capable of driving away moments after starting the car engine, rather than the seemingly obligatory 5 minutes of fucking around

"What do you mean, 1st gear is always in the same place? Have you ever checked?"