Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nandos - what's the big deal. Wife loves it. Full of everyone looking the same talking the same. Foods shit, place is shit.

On the flip side of that, there is a big deal made about how much people dislike it as well. It’s fairly inoffensive and chicken and chips is a perfect meal for lots of people, there are far more offensive chain restaurants like the Filling station or Frank and Bennys.

56 minutes ago, throbber said:

On the flip side of that, there is a big deal made about how much people dislike it as well. It’s fairly inoffensive and chicken and chips is a perfect meal for lots of people, there are far more offensive chain restaurants like the Filling station or Frank and Bennys.

It becomes offensive when the people who frequent Nando's slip the word "cheeky" in front of it when telling you how utterly brilliant it is. A crime punishable by death in The People's Republic of Moonster.

To add insult to injury, Sarah Brown (of the Big Phosphorous Conference, not the one I’ve just been to) has just emailed me about an Odour Management Course. Cheeky cow.

World travels fast in the cement game.

30 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

It becomes offensive when the people who frequent Nando's slip the word "cheeky" in front of it when telling you how utterly brilliant it is. A crime punishable by death in The People's Republic of Moonster.

Agreed.  In fact, the only word cheeky should precede is c*nt

Infuriating French c***s that invade your personal space in a public bar. This c**t has his back to me, talking like Inspector Clouseau and twice I've had to move my bar stool slightly to avoid his back touching my left elbow. Also, he didn't bring his bicycle, striped jumper, onions on a rope, or beret with him, so I had to identify he was French by his bar orders. Trois Bierre s'il vous plait- just f**k off!