Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Lay byes is my bugbear. If the sign says please take litter home that does not mean you leave it in a bag in the ground.

I raise you people who are willing to put dog dirt in a black bag but not take it home, instead leaving it hanging from a tree like some Christmas decoration.

I raise you people who are willing to put dog dirt in a black bag but not take it home, instead leaving it hanging from a tree like some Christmas decoration.

I always wondered what was in those bags . Who would actually do that ? You're happy to drag your mud encrusted flea ridden worm infested foul smelling mongrel back home with you but a tiny bag of shit is too much to take to a bin ?!

Surely folk are just doing that because there’s no bin about? It’s better than leaving it in fairness but I’d guess there should be a bin within 5/10 mins of most places

Just now, NJ2 said:

Surely folk are just doing that because there’s no bin about? It’s better than leaving it in fairness but I’d guess there should be a bin within 5/10 mins of most places

Surely in that case it's better to leave it? It'll wash away and decompose, but not in a plastic bag.

26 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

How, it's utterly revolting and much worse than just letting the dog shit in the bushes. Some c***s drop the bags by the pub door and take their dog inside, even worse.

Surely in that case it's better to leave it? It'll wash away and decompose, but not in a plastic bag.

Those c***s leave it purely for me to stand in, I don’t climb a lot of trees. Get it bagged and on a tree if needs must.
How, it's utterly revolting and much worse than just letting the dog shit in the bushes. Some c***s drop the bags by the pub door and take their dog inside, even worse.

If the dug shits in the bushes then who gives a f**k. That can get left. I’m talking big f**k off turds on the path. Get that bagged and tree’d if no bin. Better off on a tree than by a pub door, I could stand on that so am therefore against it.

Basically I want the shit away from where I’ll be walking. I’ve no even got a fucking dog.

You really want to walk in a park where the trees and bushes are festooned in bags of shite?  If there's no bin they should take the bags home, that's the point of the fucking things.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, JamesP_81 said:

I always wondered what was in those bags . Who would actually do that ? You're happy to drag your mud encrusted flea ridden worm infested foul smelling mongrel back home with you but a tiny bag of shit is too much to take to a bin ?!

Or Mrs Throbber, as she's known to the regulars.

You really want to walk in a park where the trees and bushes are festooned in bags of shite?  If there's no bin they should take the bags home, that's the point of the fucking things.

Oh aye nae bother. Folk are going to lug bags of shite home.
I’d rather walk in park where all the shite was in the bin.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Lazy, disgusting jakeballs who leave litter on tables in the staff canteen/sitting area. Some fucking scumbag tink has not only left crumbs and food debris on my favourite table, but also a sandwich box, a banana peel and a yogurt pot. There are about 8 bins in the canteen/sitting area. I haven't been able to sit at the table for the past few days, cos am I f**k going to touch any of it.

Genuinely, who thinks this sort of shit is acceptable? What goes through someone's head when they leave a table in that state? The bins are at every exit, so they would have to walk right past them anyway. 

I want the culprit found, and I want them to be punished via hammer to the elbows and mousetrap to the tongue.

Do you work in the same place as me? Even worse is when you arrive first thing in the morning and the night shift person who was using your computer has left the remains of their dinner all over the table and crumbs in the keyboard.

I tend to notice that a lot of people (by a lot I mean about 40% of the population) Really do live like absolute minks.

The laziness of people seems to know no boundary. Far too many of the "I'll do it later" brigade.

I fear for the laziness of future generations. If an app won't do it then it won't get done. 

2 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Danger's right by the way. When discussing measurements you should always use millimetres, centimetres are for kids learning to count.

He could have just said it was about A4 size though, he wasn't being precise. It's like asking for a 2440mm x 1220mm sheet instead of an 8 by 4.

He could have just said it was about A4 size though, he wasn't being precise. It's like asking for a 2440mm x 1220mm sheet instead of an 8 by 4.

Moving the goalposts. Though the building industry is absolutely the worst for overlapping, contradictory, multiple terminology. The amount of different terms for the same thing, depending on where you're from, how old you are and where you trained are mind-boggling.