Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

35 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I saw Shapi Khorsandi at the Fringe

I’m pretty sure she’s not a lesbian.

But I’m absolutely certain she was shit.

Possibly you are right, I was just going on something I read.

Happy to say she is straight but still a SHITE comedian.

45 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I saw Shapi Khorsandi at the Fringe

I’m pretty sure she’s not a lesbian.

But I’m absolutely certain she was shit.

9 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Possibly you are right, I was just going on something I read.

Happy to say she is straight but still a SHITE comedian.

She has two kids to different fathers (one to her first husband) and identifies as bisexual.

Edited by The Moonster

In a previous life a friend of mine decided to take up stand-up and did a course of some sort on it. We all went along to their performances at the end of it, it was a mixture of guys and women. The women were excruciating. I still remember the looks going round our table as the squat-shaped opening burd is going on about how she pictures her boss and people on the train doing sexual stuff to them. Awful.

Latest from Very; refund to take 14 days, not 10. Then a further email saying that due to a 'system anomaly' they can't process the refund back to my bank so will be sending a cheque. As a 'gesture of goodwill' they said they'll double the refund.

I have my doubts said cheque will ever arrive, but if it does then the sorry saga will end with them basically giving me money, when they could have had, in total, £141.99 from me. What a fucking shambles of a company. Don't ever use them. Check out the reviews online and you'll see my story is far from isolated.

2 hours ago, DanMc99 said:

it is amazing how unfunny 99.8% of them are

There are quite a lot of good female comedians, I saw Sarah Kendall at the fringe and she was great. I just really dislike Calman and Yashere.  They still pale in comparison in terms of shitness to the smug terminally unfunny git that is Rufus Hound.

Edited by Swordfishtrombone
spelling

32 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Ever see some c**t with a child and think "who in the f**k shagged you?" they're such an absolute munter. Ugly people, use protection ffs. Get these ugly genes out of the gene pool.

Celtic's support would be halved!

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Latest from Very; refund to take 14 days, not 10. Then a further email saying that due to a 'system anomaly' they can't process the refund back to my bank so will be sending a cheque. As a 'gesture of goodwill' they said they'll double the refund.

I have my doubts said cheque will ever arrive, but if it does then the sorry saga will end with them basically giving me money, when they could have had, in total, £141.99 from me. What a fucking shambles of a company. Don't ever use them. Check out the reviews online and you'll see my story is far from isolated.

Would it not have been better if you'd checked out the reviews online before you ordered from them?

11 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

On the female comedians topic, we had our work's Christmas night in a comedy club a few years back, hosted by Janey Godley. She was fucking awful. Seemed to think that shouting "I'm fae the Calton" every few minutes was hilarious.

I had the misfortune to see her once and I've had funnier piles.