Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Our house is a wee bit difficult to find.  It's set back from the road and there is only us and our neighbour up here.  Sat Navs tend to get you in the general area, but then go a bit flaky.  Most courier companies manage to find it though, or they'll call and you can give them instructions.

I had to order a replacement part for my oven and Hermes were the company the sellers used.  Two weeks after I got the email saying it had been dispatched i called them to find out where it was.  I was told that Hermes had tried to deliver numerous times but I wasn't in.  I told them this couldn't be the case as I've got a security camera that records everyone that comes up the drive.  They wen't back to Hermes who changed their story to it had been sent to the wrong dispatch office but they'd definitely get it to me the following day.

Three days later I was again told that Hermes had attempted delivery and i wasn't in.  I told them about the security camera again, so they checked with Hermes who then said the driver had to go home sick that day but they'd get it to me the following day.  At this point I cancelled the order and got a refund.  The company I then went to and ordered the part got it out it me the following day with DHL.

Three weeks later, I came home to my original order sitting at my front door.  I haven't opened it, but I can tell that the part inside is broken.

If I go to buy anything online now, I check and if Hermes is the courier I go elsewhere.

I'm at the opposite end of the scale.

My house is easy to find but I'm in the avenue.

The same address but finishes with Court is a complete c**t to find and is a fucking disgrace that it was located in a close in a different street that you'd never look in to find it.

The problem comes when the guy in court has home helps round or courier companies looking for him.

I've had numerous mail for him and not to mention the many home helps who just knock and let themselves into my house.

I wanted to get 1 of those address plates outside with the full address Instead of just the house number but the wife says "we are not being 1 of THEM" 

f**k knows what that means but I'm tired of this shit.

Edited by Gaz FFC

54 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

The same address but finishes with Court is a complete c**t to find and is a fucking disgrace that it was located in a close in a different street that you'd never look in to find it.

The problem comes when the guy in court has home helps round or courier companies looking for him.

I've had numerous mail for him and not to mention the many home helps who just knock and let themselves into my house.

I wanted to get 1 of those address plates outside with the full address Instead of just the house number but the wife says "we are not being 1 of THEM" 

I think it means your wife is a bigot. 

Someone has posted a picture on FB of a dog, a certificate and something about it "graduating" from a dog class.

I'm almost done with this world, we're plagued by fucking idiots.

I trump that, on FB town page.

Some eejit women alerting us all that a cat is on the move through Tesco car park, heading for slip road. They tried to catch it but it ran away.

Ffs it's a cat doing cat things. Shooting is too good for these morons.

I trump that, on FB town page.

Some eejit women alerting us all that a cat is on the move through Tesco car park, heading for slip road. They tried to catch it but it ran away.

Ffs it's a cat doing cat things. Shooting is too good for these morons.

Shared Sydney, Australia thankx hon xoxo

I think I nearly fainted on the train today. All of a sudden my vision became very grey and I could only see patches of my normal vision.

Then started sweating like crazy. Standing room only so I crouched down until it passed. Could only have been for 5 minutes but was horrible.

I think I nearly fainted on the train today. All of a sudden my vision became very grey and I could only see patches of my normal vision.

Then started sweating like crazy. Standing room only so I crouched down until it passed. Could only have been for 5 minutes but was horrible.

You’ve caught something of the two stripe trackies.
Hopefully doesn’t happen again, would see the GP if it does.

2 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

c***s reheating fish in the work tearoom microwave. 

We had that a wee while ago. Thought there was something wrong with the drains - got the maintenance guy up who took a quick scan of the stuff in the bin and got to the bottom of it immediately:

"Some c**t's been microwaving pilchards..."

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

What you've described is exactly how I felt when I saw the size of the needle for my wife's epidural when we were having our first wean.

I've never fainted before but I was damn close then. I'd been awake for about 40 hours in fairness!

10 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Ever tried locking your door?

11 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Sometimes I don't even close the fucker.

I don't want to become one of those people who is petrified that the second I unlock the door burglars will be round.

Totally agree.  Imagine closing and locking your door.  Total madness.

14 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Sometimes I don't even close the fucker.

I don't want to become one of those people who is petrified that the second I unlock the door burglars will be round.

I'm not talking about a bank safe lock here, just a simple Yale that would stop people walking into your house.