Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This morning I have arrived at work  to find I have received 23 emails already from the head of our department, 14 of which are correcting information in the others. Why not spend 5 minutes extra making sure the first one is right instead of trying to make yourself look efficient and hard working, but making a complete arse of it?

Also, people who send 23 emails before 820.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Someone has posted a picture on FB of a dog, a certificate and something about it "graduating" from a dog class.

I'm almost done with this world, we're plagued by fucking idiots.

My dog got one of these. The wee fanny probably chewed it up. 

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Someone has posted a picture on FB of a dog, a certificate and something about it "graduating" from a dog class.

'Man reads book' is on the same level

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

usually i would have agreed until my dog "graduated" dog class. felt immensely proud but wasn't enough of a w****r to put it on FB

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 17:14, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Flower of Scotland being sung by No voting Edinburgh wankers. Be a nation again indeed.

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 17:19, Bishoptonbankie said:

Should do away with the national team to a team gb its all those fuckers deserve. Rugby's shite anyway.

I've attended every Scotland game at Murrayfield since 2012 and I voted Yes and also vote SNP.  I can count on 1 hand the amount of Scotland footy games I've been to (thankfully) but it was with people who go to Hampden regularly who *whisper* voted No.  Oh dear          :D

Edited by come on shire

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Hermes really must be the worst courier company in the country. Shower of useless fuckwits.

34 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I raise you Yodel.

Both subcontract local delivery, basically zero hour deals for Hermes anyway with minimal training. Both are fine in my area at the moment. You should complain if they're screwing up, it will get back to the deliverer and the local depot. Leave instructions for a safe place to leave the package if the ordering site allows.

Edited by welshbairn

41 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Think it's all down to who the driver for your area is. My yodel guy is decent but Hermes and ukmail garbage

My yodel guy left my parcel in the wheelie bin and put a card through the door.  The bin was empty as my neighbour and I fill one up first then the other. My neighbour put the bins out that morning and assumed as it had stuff in it,  it was to go out. If they'd been collected before my missus got home it would have been recycled.

Hermes guy left my expensive stereo system on the front path in full view. we live on a very busy street. It was still there at 7pm when I got home

Who's worse?

6 hours ago, Rugster said:

Hermes really must be the worst courier company in the country. Shower of useless fuckwits.

Our house is a wee bit difficult to find.  It's set back from the road and there is only us and our neighbour up here.  Sat Navs tend to get you in the general area, but then go a bit flaky.  Most courier companies manage to find it though, or they'll call and you can give them instructions.

I had to order a replacement part for my oven and Hermes were the company the sellers used.  Two weeks after I got the email saying it had been dispatched i called them to find out where it was.  I was told that Hermes had tried to deliver numerous times but I wasn't in.  I told them this couldn't be the case as I've got a security camera that records everyone that comes up the drive.  They wen't back to Hermes who changed their story to it had been sent to the wrong dispatch office but they'd definitely get it to me the following day.

Three days later I was again told that Hermes had attempted delivery and i wasn't in.  I told them about the security camera again, so they checked with Hermes who then said the driver had to go home sick that day but they'd get it to me the following day.  At this point I cancelled the order and got a refund.  The company I then went to and ordered the part got it out it me the following day with DHL.

Three weeks later, I came home to my original order sitting at my front door.  I haven't opened it, but I can tell that the part inside is broken.

If I go to buy anything online now, I check and if Hermes is the courier I go elsewhere.

My yodel guy left my parcel in the wheelie bin and put a card through the door.  The bin was empty as my neighbour and I fill one up first then the other. My neighbour put the bins out that morning and assumed as it had stuff in it,  it was to go out. If they'd been collected before my missus got home it would have been recycled.

Hermes guy left my expensive stereo system on the front path in full view. we live on a very busy street. It was still there at 7pm when I got home

Who's worse?

Both arseholes in that scenario!