Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Serves you fucking right for being a bar that sells latte, ffs.

I must have waited 10 mins in the wee café at Dundee train station two weekends ago wanting to buy nothing more than a bottle of Irn Bru. Hearing my train's arrival was imminent, I quickly asked if I could get served ahead of the wifey waiting on her fancy coffee being made (saying that I had the exact change in hand), but was told to wait. Forced to put it back in order to get on the train, I had waited 10+ mins in a queue of three coffee drinkers not to buy a bottle of juice. To rub salt in the wound, the on-board refreshments had been stopped at Edinburgh.

Was the shop behind you (WH Smith I think) shut?

Sundays in the 21st Century during some form of renovation I think. Had to make do with the wee thing pretty much on the platform.

Eta: You've evidently got a lucky greenie courtesy of my fat fingers trying to use the mobile app.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Everywhere does these days. One bartender stood by an auld machine he can barely work trying to steam milk for some boot who could easily have fucked off to starbucks

Internet problems here......You say everywhere? I say f**k off,  you trying to tell me every boozer sells latte? If so, I'm noo coming back, even how much the kids ask.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ok not every single pub, of course there are some proper ones left but as per the thread about the number of pubs turning into bar/grill type places, there not many that haven't got a big stupid machine that takes several minutes to produce a cup of overpriced shite 

Shirley, you have skilled staff to serve others while this "machine" takes it time.

ps can you still snork lines of dodgy coke off the bar, while you are waiting for your pint, if so, Id be down 2 bags while waiting on the latte leathers.  

PPs Can you still batter the latte mob, when they leave "no fight indoors"

PPS e;ectricty just came back, wife & kids are happy/

28 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

People (girls) that sit in the office with jackets and hats on, moaning about the cold.

A guy in my office has his own blanket that he puts over his legs on cold days.

39 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

People (girls) that sit in the office with jackets and hats on, moaning about the cold.

Constantly in my office,

Next to me I have one with a scarf that Tom Baker would have called too fucking long,

and next down is another with a coat on that Arsene Wenger would be proud of.

I'm fucking boiling and have a shirt and jumper on. The temperature in the office is about 25Deg by the thermostat

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Constantly in my office,

Next to me I have one with a scarf that Tom Baker would have called too fucking long,

I'm fucking boiling and have a shirt and jumper on. The temperature in the office is about 25Deg by the thermostat

The place almost goes into meltdown (literally...) when someone suggests opening a window to let some fresh air in. Reaching for jackets/scarfs etc before it’s even open!!

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Constantly in my office,

Take your jumper off then.

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I must have waited 10 mins in the wee café at Dundee train station two weekends ago wanting to buy nothing more than a bottle of Irn Bru. Hearing my train's arrival was imminent, I quickly asked if I could get served ahead of the wifey waiting on her fancy coffee being made (saying that I had the exact change in hand), but was told to wait. Forced to put it back in order to get on the train, I had waited 10+ mins in a queue of three coffee drinkers not to buy a bottle of juice. To rub salt in the wound, the on-board refreshments had been stopped at Edinburgh.

There are vending machines at said station

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

If you had the exact change why couldn't you have put it on the counter and walked out with the bottle? You've paid, you're not trying to steal it.

The terms in which players and media discuss the rivalry in the Ashes gets on my tits.

Its cricket lads, not bare knuckle boxing. The most youl do is a bit of "yer maw" patter at the batsman. Pipe down.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/australia/10114925/David-Warner-dropped-by-Australia-after-punching-Englands-Joe-Root-following-row-over-fake-beard.html