Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was in Dunfermline today looking at a style of house we fancy. Not buying in Dunfermline but there's no show homes available in Kirkcaldy yet.

Anyway, nicked in to Asda along there and on the way out the car park this jakey looking ding and his strung out looking bird were ambling across the road so I drove around them giving them plenty of space. Said jakey starts gesticulating at me, trying to show his corpse bride how hard he was. Gave him the w****r sign and drove on.

PTTGOYN - Skinny, adidas trackie bottom wearing jakepots having a shit attitude for absolutely f**k all. 

Clubs trying to come up with increasingly elaborate and wacky ways to announce signings.
Or Villa's cringeworthy WhatsApp thing the other day to announce John Fucking Terry. 

Better than Jim White holding a phone and saying 'his contacts' have told him that x is going to sit for for this club half an hour after everybody else had read it on Twitter.

Clubs trying to come up with increasingly elaborate and wacky ways to announce signings.
Or Villa's cringeworthy WhatsApp thing the other day to announce John Fucking Terry. 

This. I noticed there was a Man Utd related one which I'm assuming was about Lukaku signing or Rooney leaving. I refused to watch it.

Someone actually phoned us on our house phone, waking up my daughter who I had put in the hallway. Who the f**k still uses housephones? I didn't even know anyone had our number. I had unplugged it after the same thing happened about six months ago. Obviously some fool has decided to reconnect the bloody thing. I'm chucking it out.

Someone actually phoned us on our house phone, waking up my daughter who I had put in the hallway. Who the f**k still uses housephones? I didn't even know anyone had our number. I had unplugged it after the same thing happened about six months ago. Obviously some fool has decided to reconnect the bloody thing. I'm chucking it out.

Ours rang just after midnight on one day last week. I've gone running downstairs thinking the worst.

Fucking automated PPI call.

Ours rang just after midnight on one day last week. I've gone running downstairs thinking the worst.

Fucking automated PPI call.

Those are the only people who phone ours, apart from the in-laws who both have mobile phones but inexplicably leave them off unless they are out and about and need to phone someone.

43 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

She no got a room?