Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Don't be ya mad fool. Burd lives abroad right now and what else to do [emoji1]

She's abroad and you're point being? Better things to be doing on a Friday night that watching someone on cam get naked.

Usually after 5 minutes I have cleaned up and am getting on with my evening.

Well yes, but I thought going into a play by play of the run of events was taking things too far. As much as I enjoy making OTT comments about things leaving one's self in a puddle of jizz, I have never literally left myself in said state.

Yet.

22 minutes ago, throbber said:

Where is that Shandon? If someone had started the "Where am I thread" for this then it could be turned into a competition.

I'm not too sure. I just put the postcode into the satnav and drove for a few hours.

cb07da0811de5330b9a0fd551d7cd491.jpg
37556c228e52ace152cb1e1fd8ea94a2.jpg

Liam Payne, one of the wee fannies from One Direction, has brought a solo single out. The first picture shows the lyrics and the second shows the writers to the song. It took 13 (THIRTEEN) writers to come up with that. Fucking outrageous.

The fact the weather is good today.

After last weekends antics, Friday/Saturday and all day Sunday oooot I am absolutely skint, hardly a penny to my name.

So I will not be leaving the flat all weekend and the weather was supposed to be shite, it's not though and now I feel very guilty sitting about inside.

It's also the MoFest today which I can't go to. :(

The fact the weather is good today.

After last weekends antics, Friday/Saturday and all day Sunday oooot I am absolutely skint, hardly a penny to my name.

So I will not be leaving the flat all weekend and the weather was supposed to be shite, it's not though and now I feel very guilty sitting about inside.

It's also the MoFest today which I can't go to. [emoji20]

If it makes you feel any better, MoFest seems set to be an absolute shambles this year. I'm actually glad that I'm missing it, although I'll still be out for survivors tomorrow night.

If it makes you feel any better, MoFest seems set to be an absolute shambles this year. I'm actually glad that I'm missing it, although I'll still be out for survivors tomorrow night.

How come?

Was receiving snaps off my pals in the Star Bar last night and was close to tears. Too jealous, few away back through for 11 today too.