Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've no issues with abbreviations. But for that league it should be EPL. Being a Queens fan I'll use QoS if I'm ever talking about them. F.ck typing the full name out every time.

It being typed as QotS instead of QoS is a personal PTTGOMN* though.

* Deal wiv it!

Is it supposed to stand for Barclays Premier League? 
Fucking idiots.

Yes, although my inner McGlashan (google an old tv programme called Absolutely kids) thought it was "British Premier League" for a second or two.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I've no issues with abbreviations. But for that league it should be EPL. Being a Queens fan I'll use QoS if I'm ever talking about them. F.ck typing the full name out every time.

It being typed as QotS instead of QoS is a personal PTTGOMN* though.

* Deal wiv it!

I'd imagine Barclays ensure it's written into their contract that everyone from managers to pundits are briefed to call it the Barclays Premier League before they sign off on their multi-million pound sponsorship.

I doubt that would include wee guys sitting about in their bedrooms playing their computers right enough.

My PTTGOYN for the morning. Dog was trying to climb into the gas fire and ignoring me shouting at him. To get his attention I hit my knee as hard as I could with the tv remote. Made the required noise to distract him but f**k me it hurt.

Yes, although my inner McGlashan (google an old tv programme called Absolutely kids) thought it was "British Premier League" for a second or two.

I like your raging expat persona. I must try it some time.

My petty for the day. 45 degrees here. Yes 45. Same temperature 1888KKK cooks his dinner.
On my 3rd beer and not any cooler. Thinking of going for a swim in the river, however its full 'o' dugs.

My PTTGOYN for the morning. Dog was trying to climb into the gas fire and ignoring me shouting at him. To get his attention I hit my knee as hard as I could with the tv remote. Made the required noise to distract him but f**k me it hurt.

I hope your treating him well, this looks like a suicide attempt...

I'd imagine Barclays ensure it's written into their contract that everyone from managers to pundits are briefed to call it the Barclays Premier League before they sign off on their multi-million pound sponsorship.
I doubt that would include wee guys sitting about in their bedrooms playing their computers right enough.

Aye, but they don't sponsor the Premier League any more.

Anyone using BPL is absolutely OFTW.

"Do you know who won the world cup in 1966? BRITAIN!"

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_MnD7q7EFt0?feature=oembed]

4 hours ago, Swarley said:

Jimmy Savile's favourite.

Petrol station at one of the local Tesco's is closed for a few days for refurbishment. Surrounded by hoardings. Do they put signs up telling you of the closure before you turn off the main road? Do they turn off the petrol price and opening hour signs? No! That would be too sensible, they'd rather have cars and hgv's coming in and having to turn away again. Problem is the hoardings aren't noticeable because of fencing and trees on the approach.