Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

48 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Todays PTTGOMN is my daughter refusing to eat anything, but far from finding this petty, I am in an absolute raging mess at this moment.

She probably saw the state of you the other morning and has rightfully disowned you.

I can't find the appropriate TV related thread so it's going in here: 3 of the 4 c***s on The Chase going for the lower offer. One £300, one -£1000, the other -£2000. Utter utter bellends. Hope Paul catches them.

15 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I can't find the appropriate TV related thread so it's going in here: 3 of the 4 c***s on The Chase going for the lower offer. One £300, one -£1000, the other -£2000. Utter utter bellends. Hope Paul catches them.

Imagine watching that when quality telly like Couples Come Dine With Me is on. 

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yes it is.  It's shite.  Maybe folk with limited intelligence don't think so but that's a different issue.

^^^ can't answer the questions. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

^^^ can't answer the questions. 

From the very limited amount of time I've watched it neither can the fucking contestants.

There are different levels of shiteness amongst shite TV.  Big Brother and the guy that has the moron 'guests' on arguing about relationships; oh and the jungle thing and the dancing thing.

Then there's mid level shiteness including the quiz shows that attract pretty stupid folk both as participants and spectators.

Maybe it makes me a terrible person, but door to door charity drones. Just came out the shower there to answer the door to some wee bint who launched into a lengthy pre-recorded spiel like it wasn't blindingly obvious I was dripping wet and fuming.

I managed to avoid telling her to f**k off, although I did allow myself a "fancy cutting to the chase so I can say no?"