Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Based on my form with the turf accountant yesterday this is correct. Will still do my usual daft scorecast on our game though.

4-0 Fash. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Since this is PTTGOYN I have been toying with the idea of going back to onef and hounding a few folk re Fash. Have resisted so far but a wee hat trick tonight might tempt me

He'll score the 4 mate. 

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well I was going to bet on Newcastle and villa double at about 60 minutes so just as long as Newcastle don't win now then it will be okay.

No after timing please. 

Fcking just dropped half a chorizo sandwich down the side of my car seat where it's impossible to get to. Sitting shouting f**k off to no one in particular, brought on by the game earlier, and a small child in the car parked next to me is staring at me like I'm the devil.
The maw looked a bit of a boiler though, I'm in no mood to deal with any potential nonsense.

When the ball gets punted out of play and into an empty stand, and rather than having another ball ready to get the game back underway, you're waiting the best part of a minute on a fat steward climbing over rows of seats to throw the first one back.

Or clubs that have 5 year old ball boys that take an age to retrieve the ball, and then roll it a few feet in front of themselves when attempting to return it to a player.

Seems to be exclusive to Scottish football too.

7 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Or clubs that have 5 year old ball boys that take an age to retrieve the ball, and then roll it a few feet in front of themselves when attempting to return it to a player.

Indeed. When the ball comes towards them it's like a scene from The Prisoner.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Circular cards at the football.

_51975490_011673416-1.jpg

The f**k is this? jose.png

I noticed that as well whilst watching MOTD. When did this fresh assault on decency start? I'm so upset I'll struggle to finish my glass of milk

Cookery competition programmes on the telly.

I've never watched an entire show but just seeing it in the background in someone's house/electrical shop window/gym TV makes me want to Cantona right through the screen.