Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The zip fly on my trousers has burst. I now need to spend the whole day at work and the commute home with a slightly higher than usual chance that my cock will be visible.

At least you can show this page in court.

Please call some of us as character witnesses. Please.

The zip fly on my trousers has burst. I now need to spend the whole day at work and the commute home with a slightly higher than usual chance that my cock will be visible.

And that, officer, is how my cock came to be waving about in front of that group of school girls. As for the bawdy song I was singing, I cannot account for that, unfortunately.

It's ridiculous the amount of patents I see allowing their kids to munch info chocolate and crisps in the mornings

They can't patent that ffs, what else will I feed wee Spartacus and RayLeen?

It's ridiculous the amount of patents I see allowing their kids to munch info chocolate and crisps in the mornings

Enrico, you must easily be the most guilty of consistently posting stupid typos on this entire site. Strangely though, they are usually amusing to read.

You daft c**t.

Enrico, you must easily be the most guilty of consistently posting stupid typos on this entire site. Strangely though, they are usually amusing to read.

You daft c**t.

Go duck yourself

I start work in an hour, they've cut all our backshift staff back so I expect us to be ridiculously busy tonight.

Edited by mizfit

Waiting for news from a job I interviewed for yesterday. Absolute torture.

Yup, I've had 2, got another 3 coming up. Plus one from ages ago just got back to me and told me they were changing the job spec for someone more senior. Still I interview pretty well these days and have been told as much, so that's a bit of a weight off my mind I guess.

It's when you hear nothing I hate.

Yup, I've had 2, got another 3 coming up. Plus one from ages ago just got back to me and told me they were changing the job spec for someone more senior. Still I interview pretty well these days and have been told as much, so that's a bit of a weight off my mind I guess.

It's when you hear nothing I hate.

Preach it, brother. I would quite like the job, it’s with my current employer but there seems to be a greater deal of responsibility but with less work, if that makes sense. They did say I would find out by the end of the week (presumably today), but as the time goes on, I'm slightly less hopeful.

Preach it, brother. I would quite like the job, it’s with my current employer but there seems to be a greater deal of responsibility but with less work, if that makes sense. They did say I would find out by the end of the week (presumably today), but as the time goes on, I'm slightly less hopeful.

Ahh ok well good luck. Internal isn't too bad I guess since you can always just go and ask. I'm the opposite, I'm happy enough to work where I am, but in terms of progression and advancing myself I need to move. Still I'm getting plenty of use for the ol' suit! :lol:

I've also found they all ask the same questions!

The job my wife is in was a similar situation. She was told that she would find out one way or the other by close of play on the Friday. 6 o'clock came and went and she was devastated that she hadn't got it. Got a phone call at quarter to 8 from the lassie apologising as she had forgotten to phone her before leaving and offered her the job.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Ahh ok well good luck. Internal isn't too bad I guess since you can always just go and ask. I'm the opposite, I'm happy enough to work where I am, but in terms of progression and advancing myself I need to move. Still I'm getting plenty of use for the ol' suit! :lol:

I've also found they all ask the same questions!

Don't think it would be very appropriate going downstairs to ask if I got it, so think I'm playing a waiting game for now.

The job my wife is in was a similar situation. She was told that she would find out one way or the other by close of play on the Friday. 6 o'clock came and went and she was devastated that she hadn't got it. Got a phone call at quarter to 8 from the lassie apologising as she had forgotten to phone her before leaving and offered her the job.

Happy days, wouldn't be too bothered to receive the call tonight at 7.45 finding out I got it! We all finish up today and don't go back until Tuesday (I'm off until the 13th, yeah!), so if I don't hear tonight, I'm pretty sure I'll not hear before Tuesday.

Don't think it would be very appropriate going downstairs to ask if I got it, so think I'm playing a waiting game for now.

Not quite what I was advocating. :lol:

It was more the fact that it's not completely out of your hands, you're not relying on folk you've met once at an alien environment to possibly get in touch. You know exactly who's making the decision and if after a wee while they've not gotten I you as promised, you're within your rights to ask either why not, or why you didn't get said job.

Not quite what I was advocating. :lol:

It was more the fact that it's not completely out of your hands, you're not relying on folk you've met once at an alien environment to possibly get in touch. You know exactly who's making the decision and if after a wee while they've not gotten I you as promised, you're within your rights to ask either why not, or why you didn't get said job.

Asking after a job is the act of a desperado. Even if the deadline has passed.