Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm so bloody ill. It's awful.

I very, very rarely get ill, but my girlfriend stayed at mines Sunday night and she had a bit of a sniff, and I think she's passed it on to me. I'm aching all over my body, was sick last night, have got the runs, a blocked but runny nose, sore ears.. the works.

It's fucking horrendous. I'm now into my final few weeks at college and could really do without this.

Obviously it's not 100% certain but it is near enough.

If you don't know a single answer throughout 20 multi-choice questions and guess every one, then barring the biggest stroke of luck ever had by anyone, ever, you will fail. So who gives a f**k about which way to guess.

It's the day before the exam and it appears you haven't looked at any past papers. If so, you are a complete twat and will probably fail the exam due to having no idea how to do the reasonably simple multi-choice questions, having no good exam style question practice for the big questions and you will most likely have no appeal due to your school apparently giving a prelim that doesn't replacate the exam.

Enjoy re-sitting next year due to your complete lack of preparation.

If you don't know a single answer throughout 20 multi-choice questions and guess every one, then barring the biggest stroke of luck ever had by anyone, ever, you will fail. So who gives a f**k about which way to guess.

It's the day before the exam and it appears you haven't looked at any past papers. If so, you are a complete twat and will probably fail the exam due to having no idea how to do the reasonably simple multi-choice questions, having no good exam style question practice for the big questions and you will most likely have no appeal due to your school apparently giving a prelim that doesn't replacate the exam.

Enjoy re-sitting next year due to your complete lack of preparation.

i once did a quiz on bebo where there were 10 questions but nothing was asked, each question just had '.' or something similar. i guessed all the answers were in the pattern A, B, C, D, C,B,A etc. and got 100%. based on this research i can conclude that by following this pattern the participent in the multiple choice exam will also achieve 100%.

I didn't even sit Higher Maths* and I knew that there was a multiple choice. Do you not talk to people doing Higher Maths in your school Lichtie?

*I left after two weeks to do a crash Higher in Geography instead. 6th year was awful in terms of workload.

I didn't even sit Higher Maths* and I knew that there was a multiple choice. Do you not talk to people doing Higher Maths in your school Lichtie?

*I left after two weeks to do a crash Higher in Geography instead. 6th year was awful in terms of workload.

6th year was the easiest time in my life, total skive. I guess Uni isn't far off it either. I do agree higher maths was easy.

Anyway, women that post on each others Facebook and call each other things like '***' and 'lovely' and 'love'. f**k off with your insincere pish the lot of you! It annoys me when they all do it to each after every post in a 17 comment long load of crap that could be sorted with 2 texts.

6th year was the easiest time in my life, total skive. I guess Uni isn't far off it either. I do agree higher maths was easy.

Anyway, women that post on each others Facebook and call each other things like '***' and 'lovely' and 'love'. f**k off with your insincere pish the lot of you! It annoys me when they all do it to each after every post in a 17 comment long load of crap that could be sorted with 2 texts.

I suppose it's the equivalent to men saying "mate", "bud" or "man". That can be quite annoying as well and I can be quite prone to it at times.

I suppose it's the equivalent to men saying "mate", "bud" or "man". That can be quite annoying as well and I can be quite prone to it at times.

I will do it in texts, more often or not with people that aren't your close mates, but rarely on Facebook. 'Bid' annoys the f**k out of me as well. Guys tend not to be insincere when they are doing it IMO.

I will do it in texts, more often or not with people that aren't your close mates, but rarely on Facebook. 'Bid' annoys the f**k out of me as well. Guys tend not to be insincere when they are doing it IMO.

One of my pals is really bad for it, in a four line text he once used the word "mate" 8 times.

"Happy birthday bud" is my standard birthday post to a male friend :ph34r:

you will most likely have no appeal due to your school apparently giving a prelim that doesn't replacate the exam.

I know for 3 out of the 4 subjects I'm doing at college, the prelim was useless for appeal. But then again, that is Inverness College - incompetent shower of c***s.