Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Really!! We didn't get told this, my exam is on Wensday :(

I assume it is Higher you're doing?

Bear in mind, I didn't sit it when the exam had multi choice since Higher maths was reformed a while back. But In tests that have multi-choice, I'm almost certain you have to use an HB pencil, since's a scanner that is used to mark it. Please note this is on recent papers that I've seen.

Best to bring pens AND pencils just to be safe :P

I assume it is Higher you're doing?

Bear in mind, I didn't sit it when the exam had multi choice since Higher maths was reformed a while back. But In tests that have multi-choice, I'm almost certain you have to use an HB pencil, since's a scanner that is used to mark it. Please note this is on recent papers that I've seen.

Best to bring pens AND pencils just to be safe :P

The multi-choice was phased out in the early 90s but brought back in the year I sat Higher Maths (which would have been 3 years ago now).

FFS course you knew there was a multiple choice, you do a fucking prelim, stop looking for sympathy, or just general attention seeking.

There was no multiple choice in our prelim! I'll show you pictures if you wan!

Yes of course there wasn't. Fucking hell it is an SQA prelim, they are needed for appeal purposes, there was a multiple choice paper, you attention seeking little twat. dry.gif

Yes of course there wasn't. Fucking hell it is an SQA prelim, they are needed for appeal purposes, there was a multiple choice paper, you attention seeking little twat. dry.gif

Are you sure you did a prelim and aren't thinking of the NABs? Because I'm pretty sure you would have had multiple choice in a prelim; the idea is that it replicates the real exam.

Then your school is shit and you will fail, unlucky, not that I really care.

So either your school is shite, or you are screwed cause you didnt listen.

If there is multiple choice in the final exams, but you didn't have any in your prelim then it probably won't be able to be used for appeal purposes.

The number of departments/schools who set prelims that are never going to stand up in an appeals case is worryingly high.

:lol: If you think the multiple choice will be easy, if you have done none, then you wont have been taught the correct way to work out the questions. My school gave us 10 multiple choice papers to do, because of that we would get 25 or 26 out of 30(or what ever it was) compared to the 12 or 13 at the start.

Safe to say if you havent done any, you are screwed, shame.

Don't listen to Widge, Lichtie! Everyone knows that for multiple choice questions, the answer is always C.

The worrying think is, I know I guy that did that in the exam, but he did every one as an A. :unsure: