Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got soked by sixth years today.

Consider yourself lucky, one guy got a super-soaker spray of piss to the face, then flour thrown onto his piss soaked face which I can only assume created some sort of 'piss glue' on his face at my school. Horrific.

Who is the utter c**t commentating on the hearts-celtic game.Some guy ran on the pitch and clotheslined lennon so it will reflect badly on scottish football :huh: yes some nutter lost the plot not sure what it has to do with scotland as a whole.The parcel bombs were nothing to do with scottish football either,he would of got them if he was celtic manager or not.

Who is the utter c**t commentating on the hearts-celtic game.Some guy ran on the pitch and clotheslined lennon so it will reflect badly on scottish football :huh: yes some nutter lost the plot not sure what it has to do with scotland as a whole.The parcel bombs were nothing to do with scottish football either,he would of got them if he was celtic manager or not.

You don't think a fan attacking a manager at a Scottish football match will reflect badly on Scottish football? :huh:

I had a can of Tennents on Tuesday night. Nasty stuff but I've yet to drink a beer I actually like.

Slightly different though, cause I actually drink beer, or lager in a pub, you drink poof juice and get drunk by half 9 on a saturday. ;)

No actually, it was a pint, but just my taste, plain dont like the stuff.

:o

A pint, or five, of Tennent's is always great. Although the head on the pint can be particularly bad sometimes. I don't drink anything else at the pub unless I want to get pished quickly. A can of Tennent's is awful though.

:o

A pint, or five, of Tennent's is always great. Although the head on the pint can be particularly bad sometimes. I don't drink anything else at the pub unless I want to get pished quickly. A can of Tennent's is awful though.

Stella, or Fosters for me usually does the trick.

Stella, Fosters, Carling & Tennents. :green:yucky

And what does a fine well mannered person like you drink??

I cant drink cider any mpre, its far too sweet and sickly.