well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

C. Muir    615

Got myself into a right mess. The annoying thing is, I've done nothing wrong. Tomorrow should be intresting...

:lol:

Cica.

KiwiDB    121

earthquake

from observations there's at least one P and B person with this as their location.

I'm fine, thankfully I'm about 130km from Christchurch today visiting one of our other offices, we felt it pretty bad here so dread to think what it was like closer to the epicentre.

mattydfc    2,148

Christ Sakes!

Least you're all right man, that's the main thing!

Rowan    566

Hope you've not got an appointment with the midwife tomorrow :P

:lol: Consultant on Monday coming...but he's rather handsome so I don't mind!

Mmmmm i think the daughter in law was feeling the same with me and the missus tonight, he/she was doing somersaults tonight

My in laws wouldn't dare!

capybara    349

Edinburgh City By-fucking-pass.

Wonderful road eh. My boss was stuck there this am and it was shut for a good part of yesterday.

endieinreekie    498

Wonderful road eh. My boss was stuck there this am and it was shut for a good part of yesterday.

It really is Edinburgh's biggest car park. Sadly I didn't have any other option this morning as I was dropping the wean off at nursery. I would normally go through town which is quicker than the road that was designed to ease congestion in town.

capybara    349

It really is Edinburgh's biggest car park. Sadly I didn't have any other option this morning as I was dropping the wean off at nursery. I would normally go through town which is quicker than the road that was designed to ease congestion in town.

I need to go to ERI on Thurs from Turnhouse. I will be looking at an alternative route.

The Phoenix    1,922

I need to go to ERI on Thurs from Turnhouse. I will be looking at an alternative route.

Turnhouse, eh.

Helicopter?

endieinreekie    498

It's not normally too bad going East-bound in the morning, West-bound is a nightmare, depends on the time too.

Do you stay in the Turnhouse area?

Edited by endieinreekie

capybara    349

It's not normally too bad going East-bound in the morning, West-bound is a nightmare, depends on the time too.

Do you stay in the Turnhouse area?

No i just work there.

Unleash The Nade    2,146

Cotton prices.

I'm responsible for buying products for my company,some of which are cotton.

We used to get quotes valid for 31days,but now,we're receiving quotes valid for 24 hours FFS!!

I appreciate due to the floods in Pakistan,India and China last year many crops were damaged but some of the traders are just taking the pish.

Prices have also risen 57% in just over 3 months

Smurph    2,712

Pretty much everything that I own is now in a cardboard box sitting in my room. The council are renovating everywhere, so the bathroom and kitchen are getting completely re-done and so is the wiring in every room. It should take about a week. It will be worth it in the end, but it'll be a pain in the arse until they're done.

vikingTON    7,658

Having the only good manager we've had for a decade. yet only 900 home fans show up tonight and that will leave him with one arm tied behind his back next season, when something good might, for once, actually happen for us.

Edited by vikingTON