Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who post constant a reminder of how drunk they are. Mostly on Facebook.

I just hate facebook altogether. I was at breakfast with four of my mates this morning and they were all on facebook, even leaving messages on each others pages, ffs! Baffling.

My PTTGOYN: done Ben Nevis via the Càrn Mòr Dearg Arête route yestarday. Calfs, thighs and knees absolutely aching.

People who post constant a reminder of how drunk they are. Mostly on Facebook.

People who point out how drunk they are, aren't that drunk. They're wankers.

My PTTGOYN is women, well one in particular.

People who point out how drunk they are, aren't that drunk. They're wankers.

My PTTGOYN is women, well one in particular.

Is your sister pissing you off or do you have an interesting KB story to tell?

No, i should just know better. If i posted everytime i was KB'd i'd be the top poster on here...

Dunno how mate, you're a decent catch. I'd pump you.

Very petty, but when people give you their phone number and don't say/type it (on MSN) as 5 numbers - space/pause - 3 numbers - space/pause - 3 numbers.

5 numbers? Teuchter!

Just bought two little packets of peanuts. One was salt and lime (Mexican version of salt and vinegar), the other spicy chili. Both are absolutely vile. They taste like a chemical spill. How can people eat these? I've put them in the bin, and now I want to take the bin out just to get as far away from them as possible. I love salt and lime, and I love chili. What the hell went wrong?

Sorry to ramble but I'm genuinely offended at how bad these are. For the first time in years I might actually write to the manufacturer and tell them that I am indeed not satisfied with their product, because their product is fucking disgusting.

Very petty, but when people give you their phone number and don't say/type it (on MSN) as 5 numbers - space/pause - 3 numbers - space/pause - 3 numbers.

Nah, it's not petty, it's just feckin annoying.

Also, Folk with West African accents down the phone who get annoyed with you when you can't understand them. Had someone from work wanting to meet me outside 'Madonna's yesterday and took 5 minutes of him shouting the same thing down the phone before I realised he wanted to meet me at McDonald's. Then again, I've obviously been tuned to the Scottish accent all my life so probably my fault more than his.

Just bought two little packets of peanuts. One was salt and lime (Mexican version of salt and vinegar), the other spicy chili. Both are absolutely vile. They taste like a chemical spill. How can people eat these? I've put them in the bin, and now I want to take the bin out just to get as far away from them as possible. I love salt and lime, and I love chili. What the hell went wrong?

Sorry to ramble but I'm genuinely offended at how bad these are. For the first time in years I might actually write to the manufacturer and tell them that I am indeed not satisfied with their product, because their product is fucking disgusting.

Have you had many peanuts since you emigrated? Maybe peanut products here are superior to those in the U.S. in the same way that chocolate is, generally.

Edited by Monster

The only crisps left in the house are Prawn Cocktail flavour........Revolting

They're my favourite flavour!

Have you had many peanuts since you emigrated? Maybe peanut products here are superior to those in the U.S. in the same way that chocolate is, generally.

I have not, because I never see dry roasted here and they're the ones I like. I am starting to suspect that peanuts are, indeed, absolutely rubbish here.

Nah, it's not petty, it's just feckin annoying.

Also, Folk with West African accents down the phone who get annoyed with you when you can't understand them. Had someone from work wanting to meet me outside 'Madonna's yesterday and took 5 minutes of him shouting the same thing down the phone before I realised he wanted to meet me at McDonald's. Then again, I've obviously been tuned to the Scottish accent all my life so probably my fault more than his.

Strangely, even when reading 'Madonna's' I knew you meant McDonalds. Maybe it is just you.

Being in goals on a 3G surface. When I got home about an hour ago I took my trousers off and now my room floor looks like it's covered in rabbit droppings with all the bits of black rubber that emerged down my trousers whilst diving for the ball.

Aye 3g is a bitch for that, my astros are basically filled with the stuff and it sticks to socks like nothing else. Another thing that is bad for that is artificial grass on tennis courts, the sand gets everywhere.