Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

I thought it was going to be but it seems to be concentrated to the webby bit (has it got a name?) between my thumb and finger.

Apparently not...

Reading-Palms-for-Fun-290.png

I thought it was going to be but it seems to be concentrated to the webby bit (has it got a name?) between my thumb and finger. It's blistered but I've had it under the cool tap.

I suppose a wank's out of the question then.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

DFS and their complete inability to get my suite to me in 13 weeks or at least have the decency to phone me and tell me they were talking out their arse when they said it was being delivered to the store as week speak

cock rockets

Frankly laughable from seeing it that anyone would actually vote for them. The Scottish Christian Party's broadcast was more professional.

I liked the poor audio and the way the White name banner disappeared on his White shirt on the SCP one.it was like watching an old town promo film with lots of homophobia.

County game abandoned for the second successive time in Dumfries. Also David Rae comes out of the main reception, sees County fans wanting some sort of apology on behalf of the club (as one might expect), and runs back in without so much as a word.

Also David Rae comes out of the main reception, sees County fans wanting some sort of apology on behalf of the club (as one might expect), and runs back in without so much as a word.

He won't speak to our manager or our players so why would you think he'd give you the time of day? :rolleyes:

County game abandoned for the second successive time in Dumfries. Also David Rae comes out of the main reception, sees County fans wanting some sort of apology on behalf of the club (as one might expect), and runs back in without so much as a word.

What an utter arse hole of a man

When people call the location of the Scottish Parliament Hollyrood. IT'S NOT FUCKIN HOLLYROOD. It's Holyrood, as in the Church of the Holy Rood.

Get's right up my nose. Political journalists are among the worst for this.

:angry::guns:exclaim:death

:lol: