Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Single file: a concept alien to half the population of Dundee.

If there's four of you walking side-by-side on the pavement, what do you expect me, one person, to do that will allow you to pass? Hop onto the road in front of the oncoming number 17 bus, perhaps? Grow a pair of wings and fly over you?

I've already moved from the middle of the pavement to the side so that I don't split your little posse up. Now at least afford me the courtesy of getting the f**k out the way.

Look on the bright side, if you'd been in the Wellgate Centre, one fat bitch in trackie bottoms with her arse crack hanging out could have achieved the same result. :(

I've been sat here for the last two hours trying to write a research proposal for my dissertation. In that two hours, I've done absolutely f**k all. Not through lack of trying, but simply because I've hit a brick wall and can't write anything that doesn't look completely shit.

Petty fucking things that get on yer fucking nerves, eh?

What about falling asleep on the fucking train, waking up in Perth, and having to get a fucking taxi home, costing fifty fucking notes?

Aye, fucking me.

Och, nae worries lad. It's still less shameful than watching Stilring Albion. :P

What about falling asleep on the fucking train, waking up in Perth, and having to get a fucking taxi home, costing fifty fucking notes?

Aye, fucking me.

:lol:

Yer no the first and yel no be the last. I done the exact same a few years back. Made a thread about it but it has since been deleted. I stayed in a mad travel inn when I done it but.

Oh wait here it is.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/98995-my-fun-night/page__p__3064585__hl__My%20Fun%20Night__fromsearch__1entry3064585

Perth Area VL's - K.Thacker

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

I nearly done the same at this year's P&B 5's, but Larbert Par woke me up just as the train was approaching Lenzie, as I'd told him beforehand that's where I stayed near. So GIRU the pair of you. :P

Edited by Carol Beer

I don't consider it "petty" but I can't find the thread about trains so this'll have to do.

Getting the train in the morning between 8 and 8.45, the trains are full at this time. No one is getting on the train so everyone who's waiting to get on steps back but then people still try and get on. What do they think we're just waiting there for shits and giggles?

Then people just entering the platform come and stand infront of you, another example of stupidity.

Then when I'm on the train, and it's also full, people insist on pushing in. THERE'S A FUCKING CAPACITY MORON!!!

It's mostly businessmen and women tbh, not many students up at this time(except me for some reason)

I fucking hate a lot of people.

Yesterday after doing an all nighter and starting writing an essay at 8am which was due in at 4pm, I was finished at 3.45pm and feeling happy with my work. Tired and grumpy, I went to the printer to print it out, thinking I had time. These fucking c**t girls in front of me stood there for ages fannying about, stopping for a chat in between printing what felt like a few hundred fucking pages. This went on for so long that in the end I was a few minutes late, and had to persuade someone not to deduct marks.

I hate confrontation but I swear to god I was ready to punch them all right in the face, the inconsiderate little twats. I generally find it irritating that so many people have less consideration than me when it comes to keeping others waiting. I thought at the time I was so pissed off because I was tired and irritable, but I'm still annoyed. c***s. mad.gif

Aye, fucking me.

Went out in Glasgow after work last night, and fell asleep on the train home. Awakened to find the train pulling out of Gleneagles station...

Got off at Perth and endured a £50 taxi fare home. sad.gif

I shed a tear for you last night so you're getting no more sympathy from me.