Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've been up for over ten hours, and I've seen around four holes of golf.

Anti-climax doesnae even come close.

+1

Im off on Monday though so if it does go to a fourth day it won't make much difference.

Wales shouldn't have got it in the first place though. That's a different kind of rain altogether.

I would love, LOVE, to see someone Sweet Chin Music their mother-in-law.

When I get a mother-in-law I'll be sure to do it and video it just for your benefit.

It's not quite as bad as mid-table's story from a few posts back but...

my train was due into Waverley at 2020, and I would be able to get the 2030 to Glasgow. Of course it's late, and I miss the 2030 by a bawhair.

So I wait for the 2100, sitting on it for ages, only for it to be cancelled because a driver didn't turn up!!!

I should be arriving into Glasgow now but it's another few minutes before I leave Waverley. Raging doesn't do this justice, and what recompense do I have? None.

I HATE Scotrail. And cross country.

My neighbours have dug out their fucking Christmas CD. So far we've had Wham, Last Christmas; East 17, Stay; Boney-m, Mary's Boy Child and now we're onto Slade's Merry Christmas Everyone.

It's gonna be a long 3 months.

Edited by whiskychimp

My neighbours have dug out therir fucking Christmas CD. So far we've had Wham, Last Christmas; East 17, Stay; Boney-m, Mary's Boy Child and now we're onto Slade's Merry Christmas Everyone.

It's gonna be a long 3 months.

It's the 2nd of October. :huh:

Are they mentally ill?

They're Polish, do poles get overly excited about Christmas?

I should just march in and take it from them; promising to return it around December 20th.

Settle down Adolf!

Seriously, if they don't own the house you can (eventually) have them evicted if they continue to be anti-social. Check your council's website - there should be an anti-social behaviour team you can contact.

I tried a couple of years ago with the neds next door to me, but one of them owned the house so there wasn't a lot I could do. Luckily they seem to have grown up now and there hasn't been any hassle this year.

Settle down Adolf!

Seriously, if they don't own the house you can (eventually) have them evicted if they continue to be anti-social. Check your council's website - there should be an anti-social behaviour team you can contact.

I tried a couple of years ago with the neds next door to me, but one of them owned the house so there wasn't a lot I could do. Luckily they seem to have grown up now and there hasn't been any hassle this year.

Alternatively he could do a kind thing by offering them two free train tickets, I've heard Birkenau is nice this time of year. :ph34r: