Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got my gran's funeral tomorrow - my second in 10 days. Nightmare, in the exact same place as the one last week (my first ever one, too) and there's only going to be 15 people max. there. Driving in a private car behind the hearse as well tomorrow, never been involved in anything like that before in my life. Fucking dreading it.

Feel for you dude but you'll be fine I bet.

Too many to list apart from she was not going to let her dad walk my wife down the aisle on her wedding day, blackmailed her from seeing her brothers and sisters and the most recent one is she told her own kids that she wish she never had them (she has 8 children in her household)

Probably a good thing she doesn't attend the party then. She sounds horrendous. Her loss.

Too many to list apart from she was not going to let her dad walk my wife down the aisle on her wedding day, blackmailed her from seeing her brothers and sisters and the most recent one is she told her own kids that she wish she never had them (she has 8 children in her household)

simpsons_CrazyCatLady.gif

How well can you execute a sweet chin music?

Have you ever played at the Corn Exchange in Edinburgh? It is a bit of an indoor / outdoor hybrid.

Pitches are 3g artificial turf, you get a roof over your head but the ends are all mesh so you feel the heat / cold.

We used to play outdoor at Power League and we much prefer where we are now.

One of my favourite places to have a game of fives. If there is one flaw to it however, it would be the ridiculous amount of rubber that gets into your shoes in comparison with other 3g-like pitches.

One of my favourite places to have a game of fives. If there is one flaw to it however, it would be the ridiculous amount of rubber that gets into your shoes in comparison with other 3g-like pitches.

Agree with you, the wife goes mental every week as I empty my boots into the kitchen sink!! :lol: