Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The wifes friend has been staying all week with us so she was leaving yesterday about half five so we could get her to the airport in plenty of time for check in. She was flying to London and then out to the states the following morning. Fair enough.

Apart from the fact she thought she was flying from Prestwick and didn't realise Glasgow Prestwick wasn't the same as Glasgow... So we had a frantic drive to Glasgow instead of a ten minute one to Prestwick.

Glasgow Prestwick? what fucker thought that was a good idea?And yes she should have read her ticket! :lol: But in fairness to her it was Prestwick she flew into when we collected her last week.

Edited by Reynard

My sister is in her first week at Uni. Just got a phone call and she's lost her purse, which had £45, her student card, bank card and bus pass. She's now stranded. Tube.

Wis me that nicked it.

Word ae advice. Tell her to report the student card stolen to the police. If not and you just go in and say you've lost it they charge you £10-£15 for a replacement.

Essay about something I know zero about :(

Shaggin?

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth