Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I, on occasion, refer to it as that. Who the f**k says zoomer

Photographers.

'Hank Scorpio' and 'Bibby' have both said it on here fairly recently.

It sounds stupid. I implore them to stop immediately.

And if they even think about calling it the "Flora Tub" firearms WILL be deployed.

Edited by Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Photographers.

It sounds stupid. I implore them to stop immediately.

And if they even think about calling it the "Flora Tub" firearms WILL be deployed.

How about off down the old Facial Rub?

When you live in China there's a million petty things to annoy :

1. upstairs keep dragging the chairs across the tile floors;

2. people talking loudly on the phone, outside your window at 11pm;

3. spitting everywhere;

4. being stared at, especially by the countryside people (wow, a white man, with hair on his arms !);

5. nearly being run over when crossing the street, despite the green man in your favour;

6. the stink of food being cooked on the street (tofu and squid, especially);

7. queue jumping;

8. smoking in your face;

9. insist on barging into the elevator, when you are trying to go out;

10. It's like they don't trust the elevator doors will ever close unless the press the >|< button several times.

11. the idiot who keeps pressing my apartment number when he wants to be let in the security door (it's next door you are visiting you dick !).

12. spam text messages and span phone calls.

13. shoe prints on the public toilet seats !

Get me out of here ! sad.gif

Edited by arh

Guest The Phoenix

3. spitting everywhere;

4. being stared at, especially by the countryside people (wow, a white man, with hair on his arms !);

5. nearly being run over when crossing the street, despite the green man in your favour;

7. queue jumping;

8. smoking in your face;

10. It's like they don't trust the elevator doors will ever close unless the press the >|< button several times.

11. the idiot who keeps pressing my apartment number when he wants to be let in the security door (it's next door you are visiting you dick !).

Sounds/smells pretty much like Scotland, except I'm not aware that we have orchestrated phone meetings at 11:00 p.m.

3. spitting everywhere;

7. queue jumping;

8. smoking in your face;

13. shoe prints on the public toilet seats !

That you, Kyle?

My bank (BOS) have decided overnight to increase my overdraft limit from £100 to £1800 for no reason.

When I phone to ask why they just said they had a review of my account and as a good customer I am allowed to put myself into untold debt so they can charge me £1 per day if I do.

Never used my current overdraft (cause I'm minted - not!!).

Getting two missed calls form an "Unknown" caller with no number so i can't call them back or find out who is was....

It'll annoy me all day too if they don't call back and the worst part is that it's probably some telemarketing shite...

Edinburgh uni had a stone roses tribute gig last night for freshers week. I went along, since it was the main event last night, and i fucking love the stone roses. I was expecting a huge crowd, a packed room, a great atmosphere. But no. At the height of it, there were maybe 100 people there. By the end, about 35. The band was note perfect as well, nothing to do with them. I fucking hate my generation sometimes.

With that and the Futureheads it sounds much better than the line-up they gave us last year. We had Booty Luv and Eoghan Quigg.

Edinburgh uni had a stone roses tribute gig last night for freshers week. I went along, since it was the main event last night, and i fucking love the stone roses. I was expecting a huge crowd, a packed room, a great atmosphere. But no. At the height of it, there were maybe 100 people there. By the end, about 35. The band was note perfect as well, nothing to do with them. I fucking hate my generation sometimes. The worst part is that tonight theyve got Tim Westwood 'spinning the decks and pimping up the joint', and he'll probably get a giant crowd.

The clue as to why no one appreciated it is highlighted in bold.