Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

We had a Sky engineer visit booked for between 12-5 yesterday and he phoned to give us an ETA,He said we were his last job and would be with us at 9.30pm :huh:

His 2nd last job was in Crianlarich and it takes about 2 hours from there to Allandale. <_<

Now we have to wait till 5th July to get an engineer visit <_<

Getting home from work, having my dinner. Sat down to enjoy a cup of coffee and promptly fall asleep. That wee hour I was sleeping means I will probably be awake most of the night :(

Guest The Phoenix

Getting home from work, having my dinner. Sat down to enjoy a cup of coffee and promptly fall asleep. That wee hour I was sleeping means I will probably be awake most of the night :(

Old people. :rolleyes:

The concierge buzzed up this morning and told my step-dad that the police wanted to come up and talk to me. Something about school apparently. I woke up as fast as I could, put on whatever clothes were on my floor, and washed my face. Walked up and down the hall a few times wondering where they were, absolutely bricking it for no real reason. The concierge called up again, and said he had called the wrong block, and someone who stays in another one of the flats has the same first name as me, lives on the same landing, and in the same number of house.

I don't even know why I was worried. I don't go to school any more.

Guest The Phoenix

The concierge buzzed up this morning and told my step-dad that the police wanted to come up and talk to me. Something about school apparently. I woke up as fast as I could, put on whatever clothes were on my floor, and washed my face. Walked up and down the hall a few times wondering where they were, absolutely bricking it for no real reason. The concierge called up again, and said he had called the wrong block, and someone who stays in another one of the flats has the same first name as me, lives on the same landing, and in the same number of house.

I don't even know why I was worried. I don't go to school any more.

Truancy is a serious offence. They'll be back. :ph34r: