Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Are you old enough to work on a camp site abroad? One summer I worked for a keycamp style place in Croatia, it was great. The pay wasn't the best, but I got free board (in an actual building opposed to a eurotent) and free meals. They also did heavily discounted trips now and again, and at the end you got a free two week holiday on any of their sites in the country you worked in.

Edited by Breaking Decency

Bingo.

I'd like a change from drugs though, that's the thing

Are you old enough to work on a camp site abroad? One summer I worked for a keycamp style place in Croatia, it was great. The pay wasn't the best, but I got free board (in an actual building opposed to a eurotent) and free meals. They also did heavily discounted trips now and again, and at the end you got a free two week holiday on any of their sites in the country you worked in.

My dad used to live in Canada and said things were really easy but that was back in the 70's. I'd imagine it'd be a hard thing to do these days I'm afraid. Will certainly look into something

My dad used to live in Canada and said things were really easy but that was back in the 70's. I'd imagine it'd be a hard thing to do these days I'm afraid. Will certainly look into something

I did mine 5 years ago and it was easy enough. Short interview and a police disclosure, then they offer you a list of jobs. Most were putting up/taking down tents/cleaning tents or working with children, but sometimes they had a few more decent ones. I had to do the welcome committee crap and take complaints, but it was better than putting up the tents in the sun.

I think you had to be 18 for the company I worked for, though.

As much as i am enjoying the French football team's pathetic continuous failure under that clown Domenech, it's frustrating that with the squad they have, just how bad they actually are.

Really can't be fucked living in Scotland anymore, it's fucking depressing. A country resident by arseholes and fruitcakes. Even England seems a much better option.

I'm a teenager living in Scotland, get me out of here..

I remember this stage. Came back a year later realising the grass wasnt greener at all.

I remember this stage. Came back a year later realising the grass wasnt greener at all.

By Vectron, don't put the man off! I did the same thing, but by Vectron, if I hadn't done it, then in Vectron's name, I wouldn't have appreciated living here like I do.

By Vectron, don't put the man off! I did the same thing, but by Vectron, if I hadn't done it, then in Vectron's name, I wouldn't have appreciated living here like I do.

Oh f**k off.

The PTTGOMN is my innaproptiate conduct whilst playing a 10 year old at FIFA yesterday.

It's not a game I play (being a Pro Ev man), but there was lots of people round at a mates house and as everyone else was playing FIFA I thought I'd have a go. Anyway I ended up playing my mates wee brother, and to the amusement of a room full of people (some of whom I don't know) he was soon 2-0 up. I was embarrased, and to made things worse the wee kid was trying to make me feel better with comments like "you were unlucky there" and "you deserve a goal", as if he was the 20 year old encouraging his 10 year old opponent.

On reflection now that I'm not pished I should've thought to myself what a nice lad he is showing maturity beyong his years to notice I was pissed off, unfortunately I thought to myself "patrionising little fucker, I'm going to crush him. Anyway I fought back and got a last minute equaliser, which resulted in me jumping out of my seat and shouting "fucking yes, get in there". I went and smashed him 5-2 in extra time whilst gloating at him the whole time, and one point shouting "watch and learn, that's what class looks like, fucking yes".

The wee boy looked absolutely gutted. sad.gif

Edited by Guest

The PTTGOMN is my innaproptiate conduct whilst playing a 10 year old at FIFA yesterday.

It's not a game I play (being a Pro Ev man), but there was lots of people round at a mates house and as everyone else was playing FIFA I thought I'd have a go. Anyway I ended up playing my mates wee brother, and to the amusement of a room full of people (some of whom I don't know) he was soon 2-0 up. I was embarrased, and to made things worse the wee kid was trying to make me feel better with comments like "you were unlucky there" and "you deserve a goal", as if he was the 20 year old encouraging his 10 year old opponent.

On reflection now that I'm not pished I should've thought to myself what a nice lad he is showing maturity beyong his years to notice I was pissed off, unfortunately I thought to myself "patrionising little fucker, I'm going to crush him. Anyway I fought back and got a last minute equaliser, which resulted in me jumping out of my seat and shouting "fucking yes, get in there". I went and smashed him 5-2 in extra time whilst gloating at him the whole time, and one point shouting "watch and learn, that's what class looks like, fucking yes".

The wee boy looked absolutely gutted. sad.gif

Don't feel bad, at least it wasn't your own wean.

I celebrated wildly on Tuesday at getting an 86th minute equaliser against my nine year old when playing an Argentina vs. Brazil grudge match, but only shortly after I had loudly shouted: "Fucking Brazil always get the ref's decisions, cheating b*****ds!" after going down to nine men as a result of a well late wild hack from behind at Ronaldinho, leading the boy to suggest that we refrain from playing as Brazil in future.

I made him go Wales.