Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

As the home nation are playing tonight I'd like to think you are correct.

When the lad from Cool Runnings lashed that baw in the top corner it's been the only time during the tournament in which I've been properly entertained.

When the lad from Cool Runnings lashed that baw in the top corner it's been the only time during the tournament in which I've been properly entertained.

Was the moment/goal of the tournemant so far. Wisny a bad ping at all. Not to mention the over reactive commentators when it went in. "Goal for Africa, Goal for Shabalala, Goal for Bafanna Bafanna, Goal for Nelson Mandela's right testy!"

Edited by The Hero of the Day

Was the moment/goal of the tournemant so far. Wisny a bad ping at all. Not to mention the over reactive commentators when it went in. "Goal for Africa, Goal for Shabalala, Goal for Bafanna Bafanna, Goal for Nelson Mandela's right testy!"

Infact what does Bafanna Bafanna even mean?

This is probably the worst World Cup I have ever witnessed. Some truely awful games so far with very little goals.

Just give it time. I would imagine by the time we get to the third round of group games it will have picked up somewhat. As far as I can see too many teams just want to avoid being beaten in their opening game. Hopefully teams will be more open in the next week when they really need to pick up points to get through their groups.

Questions from my 3 year old I can't answer.

Today - 'Do fish and crabs get on well with each other?'

FFSlaugh.gif

surely it depends on the batter, tartar sauce and the quality of the chips?

its quite a complex question though. I suspect your3 yo does not want a lecture on ecosystem dynamics.though.

Really can't be fucked living in Scotland anymore, it's fucking depressing. A country resident by arseholes and fruitcakes. Even England seems a much better option.

I'm a teenager living in Scotland, get me out of here..

Really can't be fucked living in Scotland anymore, it's fucking depressing. A country resident by arseholes and fruitcakes. Even England seems a much better option.

I'm a teenager living in Scotland, get me out of here..

Aye, it's a tough life. I've heard it's nice in the South of France this time of year.