well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Toma_BullyWee    333

I had some of my first wanks to the Whenever, Wherever video. She'll always have a place in my heart.

What age are you!?!

I've been going strong since around 97! It didn't do much at the time, but boy, was I intrigued!

endieinreekie    498

Now that's never been in dispute. She is cracking, especially if you don't look at her face.

She's Colombian isn't she? I'd FARC her.

Fudge    1,622

What age are you!?!

I've been going strong since around 97! It didn't do much at the time, but boy, was I intrigued!

22. The man jam started flowing around the time that video came out, so I was really only counting 'proper' wanks.

Gaz    2,958

I have the f*cking superman tune stuck in my head.

Comb your hair!

G_Man1985    1,367

I've just noticed that over the last 2 months I've had about £200 ripped from my account from random 'faceless' companies. Just phoned up the bank and it's apparently been 'inbound telemarking companies' and they've passed the details onto their fraud department.

It's a bit annoying, but the boy I spoke to was extremely helpful.

Same as my mother, but its far more money than that. Sad times

Gaz    2,958

Gaz. You c**t.

:wub:

TheDoctor    11

I'm no fan of bus drivers, as the likes of capybara can testify from my posts in the past, but I was firmly on this guy's side after the barrage of abuse he took off some stupid bint yesterday, which was completely out of order.

Said bint got on the bus when I was going home from work and had her child with her, who must have been about seven or eight at a guess. Anyway the bus is in transit and said child is running about generally annoying people and refusing to sit down, despite half-arsed attempts from mother request this.

Anyway the bus pulls into the bus stop and let's someone on. The child is still moving around freely but the bus proceeds to start moving out of the bus stop. However the driver suddenly stops when he sees a couple of cars coming up alongside late so driver applies the brakes to prevent collision. A perfectly normal thing to do.

In doing so, the child goes flying and lands in a heap on the floor and starts the screaming process. Driver pops his head out the cab, makes sure the kid's okay and is on his way. By this time the mother, finally, gets up off her arse and attends to her child, who suffered nothing more than a fright.

So when the bus pulls into her stop, she starts calling him a "f****** idiot" among other things and telling him her child could have been severley hurt. The guy's basically getting the full 12 inch mix accompanied by expletives and abuse.

As I witness this, I'm musing over how stupid the woman was in the first place for not even trying to get her kid to sit down on a moving bus then having the audacity to start blowing up at the driver as if it's his fault. I'm no parent myself, but is this the standard we're at now? If it is, I worry for future generations if this bitch is anything to go by.

Swarley    3,291

Fog lights. It's been raining here and I've lost count of the number of cars I've seen with their feckin rear fog lights on. Why? In the rain it's almost impossible to see the brake lights.

I'd like to see a device installed into cars that controls the fog light. If it's severe fog then the lights are turned on, any other time they are off and the driver can't control them.

The Minertaur    883

Walked the whole way into uni and have just realised I left the one thing I needed for today at home. What a waste of an hours walk that was!

the jambo-rocker    1,320

Trying to get through these reports for college at my work while i've got the chance, but after forth trip of the day for a dump to the toilet and four cups of black coffee shows just how low my motivation seems to be right now.