Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

I agree, the bar has been raised ;)

Bad news for short arses wanting to buy a drink.

Edited by The Phoenix

Have no free time this week to sit and watch some football.

Being stuck at work not being able to watch the footie.

Will be able to listen to whoever v whoever on the way back thoughmad.gif

Not missing anything special.

I feel terrible today. Was up during the night being sick. Went to my work with the intention of doing my 2 deliveries into Edinburgh then going home. A drop to Largs was added to my run :(. Set off along the M8, got to just before Harthill Services, pulled over and vomited all over the place. Cheers to the w****r who sounded his horn in the middle of me retching <_<. Strruggled through today, got home and have had a bath to try and relax me. Not working, so I feel I may be in my bed before the start of the Italy match .

Does anyone else get this feeling when they are not well? You feel as thought you are going to topple over at any second ? Also, you feel as though you have missed a breath and suddenly start to panic :unsure:

Yep, it works really well for me, but I got told off for having the audacity to suggest it as an effective midge repellent on another thread!

It bloody better work. That's what I've got the boy for his Cub Camp this weekend.

I have a friend who's watching some E3 gaming pish on TV. Every two minutes he's posting something about it.

If I cared, I'd be watching it myself. I don't need constant updates.

I realise this was ages ago, and he may not have been picked anyway, but Leighton Baines effectively ruling himself out of a World Cup as he might get homesick, really gets on my nerves.

Grow up man!

I realise this was ages ago, and he may not have been picked anyway, but Leighton Baines effectively ruling himself out of a World Cup as he might get homesick, really gets on my nerves.

Grow up man!

You'd have a point if that was in any way remotely true.