Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you receive a message on Facbook from a mate saying they are one short to play 5's as they cant get a hold of one guy. You get ready, drive up to the sports centre, only to have guy turn up :(. Turns out no one has his new number. I watched for around 20 mins hoping someone would get injured but alas, no bone shattering challenges took place. I left meekly with my tail between my legs.

Budweiser now open, but it tastes bitter

In Greggs at break, I ask for a cheese and onion pastie to be greeted to:

"It's not warm, is that alright?"

I mean, WTF? Of course it's not alright. Why would I want a cold cheese and onion pastie?

I always ate them cold...

Maybe pastie's aren't as bad cold, but they do it with things like Steak bakes and Chicken bakes aswell. I'd like to think if they're being advertised as hot food, then they'll sell it as hot food!

Maybe pastie's aren't as bad cold, but they do it with things like Steak bakes and Chicken bakes aswell. I'd like to think if they're being advertised as hot food, then they'll sell it as hot food!

Steak bakes/Sausage and bean melts should be warm, I agree. They always seemed lukewarm on the outside, but whenever you bit into them the bean juice would rip the roof of your mouth off.

Steak bakes/Sausage and bean melts should be warm, I agree. They always seemed lukewarm on the outside, but whenever you bit into them the bean juice would rip the roof of your mouth off.

That's the beauty of microwaved "cooking".dry.gif

I have half a day left to go before my holibobs......it is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g.....sad.gif

That's the beauty of microwaved "cooking".dry.gif

I have half a day left to go before my holibobs......it is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g.....sad.gif

My holidays started yesterday. I have the 'flu, it's 34c outside, the world cup has started and I'm meant to be in the UK right now.

Hopefully you'll have better luck on yours!

My holidays started yesterday. I have the 'flu, it's 34c outside, the world cup has started and I'm meant to be in the UK right now.

Hopefully you'll have better luck on yours!

Get yourself into one of Prague's many beer gardens for a liquid panacea.

U Medvidku is good.

and potentially a health hazard -more than usual....

a cold cheese and onion pasty is a waste of time, you're better off getting cheese savoury sub if thats the case