Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After checking my email, it appears that in my drunken state last night I ordered 2.2kg of Kendal mint cake from a quarterof.co.uk. Not bad enough that that has cost me £.24.70, the delivery is £27! I hope they actually answer the phone listed on their site, because I am most certainly not paying that much for a load of sweets.

I'm going to have to hide my bankcard in future :(

Got the order cancelled, thank eff. I have money to eat for the next few days now!

Above the ceiling in the office, I thought I could hear a bird/mouse trapped as I could hear it creeping about. After asking one of my collegues I can confirm that it is a bird, there is a nest in the corner of the office somewhere and that the bird will eventually starve and die.

Above the ceiling in the office, I thought I could hear a bird/mouse trapped as I could hear it creeping about. After asking one of my collegues I can confirm that it is a bird, there is a nest in the corner of the office somewhere and that the bird will eventually starve and die.

Ace, that'll smell lovely in a few months I'm sure.

Guest The Phoenix

Have you not got a works canteen? :unsure:

Got a conference in Edinburgh for the next few days, and by Vectron, I've just had the three dos and 200 million don'ts read to me by my Head of Dept. with regard to expenses. Budget conference for me by Vectron.:(

Maybe I was a little vague before. I was meaning, more along the lines of Tribute Bands who imitate characteristics of whoever their intending to be. The costumes and freakish similarity in physical appearance too. I just think it's a bit pathetic.

I once heckled an Oasis tribute band where the lead singer did exactly that. He couldnt sing either! :lol:

I once heckled an Oasis tribute band where the lead singer did exactly that. He couldnt sing either! :lol:

In addition to this, I absolutely fecking despise celebrity look-alikes. Especially z list ones.

It is not a talent to vaguely look like someone else who may be considered famous and should never be promoted as one.

Fair enough if you can sing and sound like who you're supposed to be but other than that f**k right off.

:lol:

I'm the opposite, in that in photos my googly eyes look about 3 times the size they actually are, which results in me attempting to kinda half shut them if i'm getting a photo taken.

It just makes me look even more "special". :(

:lol:

How the f**k is "football player gets yellow card and is warned he might get red card in future games if he breaks rules" the top sports story in the UK, BBC?

How the fucking f**k?

Because its a British team at the World Cup by Vectron. Surely you agree that by Vectron's flashdance, the importance of the British football team is paramount for a loyal Brit like yourself?