Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The best one i have ever seen was in Palma Nova,They did Queen who i am not a great fan of but were superb :D I am back there in 2 weeks and hope they are at the same pub.

Maybe I was a little vague before. I was meaning, more along the lines of Tribute Bands who imitate characteristics of whoever their intending to be. The costumes and freakish similarity in physical appearance too. I just think it's a bit pathetic.

There's something wrong with my eyes, I think they might be too close together or something because I look a bit spacky. I don't really notice when I look in the mirror, but it tends to show up more in photos. A few people have pointed out I have eyes like a shark but I'm now begining to think that's just a nice way of saying my face is shite.

Also, I was wondering, how come some people look like they have down syndrome when they don't, e.g ex Scottish footballer Steven Ferguson and to a lesser extent lee Westwood?

I played football tonight and took a fair old whack on the shin. Felt fine and played on for another hour or so but it has swollen up massively, has a big seeping scratch and I can't walk. It's actually covered over half my shin, insane.

Bollocks.

To be fair though, it's my own fault for not wearing shin pads.

First pick of the teams at my work's World Cup sweepstake, therefore 32 countries to choose from, and who comes out the hat?

Fucking Honduras.

£2 well spent.. dry.gif

I got Holland in the one i've done so far, can't see them winning but you never know.

Whilst watching Piers Morgans world cup thingy, he said to the guy about performing his song to a tv audience of 2.5 billion people. Quickly followed by" Not even I , have had an audience like that"

That's cos yer a c**t Morgan and a rather shitty editor of the Bizarre column in the Sun years ago!!!

After checking my email, it appears that in my drunken state last night I ordered 2.2kg of Kendal mint cake from a quarterof.co.uk. Not bad enough that that has cost me £.24.70, the delivery is £27! I hope they actually answer the phone listed on their site, because I am most certainly not paying that much for a load of sweets.

I'm going to have to hide my bankcard in future :(

There's something wrong with my eyes, I think they might be too close together or something because I look a bit spacky. I don't really notice when I look in the mirror, but it tends to show up more in photos. A few people have pointed out I have eyes like a shark but I'm now begining to think that's just a nice way of saying my face is shite.

:lol:

I'm the opposite, in that in photos my googly eyes look about 3 times the size they actually are, which results in me attempting to kinda half shut them if i'm getting a photo taken.

It just makes me look even more "special". :(

After checking my email, it appears that in my drunken state last night I ordered 2.2kg of Kendal mint cake from a quarterof.co.uk. Not bad enough that that has cost me £.24.70, the delivery is £27! I hope they actually answer the phone listed on their site, because I am most certainly not paying that much for a load of sweets.

I'm going to have to hide my bankcard in future :(

:lol: Where's it being delivered from? Kazakhstan?

:lol: Where's it being delivered from? Kazakhstan?

Close, Blackburn. I'm still waiting for them to open.

To think I ordered hard drives from the UK and the delivery was just over a fiver. Kendal mint cake is obviously more valuable to the folks at DHL.